1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rom?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by justa3004, Nov 29, 2005.

1. justa3004

justa3004 Pup

can someone please tell me what "ROM" means?

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

ROM means Register Of Merit=A dog that is a good or proven producer of great game dogs.

3. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Do a search in the forum this topic has been discussed alot...

4. justa3004

justa3004 Pup

thanx. wut constitutes a "proven producer". can it be the next generation or a certain number or producers through a number of generations.

5. justa3004

justa3004 Pup

i did, i came up with nuthing. if u put in ROM in the search portion u get nada.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

7. justa3004

justa3004 Pup

8. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Register of Merit is a title exclusively used by one source of recognizing a producer of champions. This title can NOT applied to a dog unless that source has given that title to that dog in recognition of producing.

Many sources have titled dogs champions and grand champions for many reasons but this isn't the same with the title of R.O.M. Only one source has ever used this title and for anyone to make a claim of a dog with this title is a lie unless it awarded from that source and that source is Sporting Dog Journal....

9. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

hey I>M>,, i heard sdj was over, that they had gotten arrested early this week.. i'll post the link in a few.

10. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2005
  11. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

thats just an article of someones opioin about freedom of speech. and used the mag. as example. it is still in print and jeep is still at the top of the list. lol!!!

12. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Old News. Look at the dates again. Nothing new and people weren't visited. I know I wasn't and Bert wasn't and we ran our adds the longest in the mag.
    In fact it got me barred from Fancy Pubs. because FBA cried to them because my adds in public mags. Oh well, there is always the Internet! LOL LOL

13. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Damn Them Feds...