1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ROM List for Male?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cuprija Boy, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Personally I think it should have been based on percentages of winners produced by how many offspring there actually were and how many actually became winners. If it was done that way, we'd have a whole new list.

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Chances are if it was done that way no one here would ever own a dog from anything on the rom list. Not all pups from these dogs went to doggers so it would be unfair to judge on percentage

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

ROM is nothing more than a bullshit title.

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

I agree 100%

5. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

? Now is there a rom for females also which matters more a rom female or male for breeding purposes

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yes there is a Rom for females. It's just not as common cause females can't be bred all the time obviously. As far as which one matters more. Read the last few posts.........not really a good way to judge a good producer Imo. Either some dogs get bred more, or some of the stock isn't worked. Either way isn't a fair assessment.

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Here is a little history question for you guys. Who's idea was it for thr ROM list?

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good question WD.....and who was the first dog to make ROM?

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

The idea of the ROM list came from Pat Patrick. He basically came up with the idea to help him sell puppys. If I had to bet the first dog to make it on the ROM list was Indian Bolio.

10. preme

preme CH Dog

Every dog on peds is rom or por , i like a title for the breeders rom or por just important as the dogs is where you get them from ...

Preme

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Here is a fair assessment
    Frisco, Mayday, Jeep, Yellow, Awesome Beast, or Buck
    which dog do you want to base your stock off?
    I'm going with Buck, Mayday a close second

12. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

give gr ch gabe,ch jesse james,body snatchers ch rutkus.the amount of breedings that frisco had and you would have seen a different list...

13. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

well mayday is off yellow so i would go to the source..he was a beast who produced beasts

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

true eddieem, you cant go wrong with either.
    i havent seen but a few frisco dogs but i dont think it would make my top 5