1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Roller coasters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Keep Book, Jun 27, 2019.

1. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

Post biggest, baddest, thrilling-est roller coasters.

One of the few things good about Hel...So Cal is Six Flags Magic Mountain. It has more coasters than any other theme park (19). I concede that there are three coasters outside of SFMM that I'd like to try. One is Kingda Ka, the tallest roller coaster in the world. It resembles a fat green guy lying down with morning wood. Another is Top Thrill Dragster, the second tallest coaster. It is a launched coaster like Kingda Ka, with no lift hill. The third is Millennium Force, which is blue and looks awesome at night.

Attached Files:

david63 likes this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Being that I am only 2 hours from Sandusky, Ohio where Cedar Point is, we go multiple times every year. If you like coasters, Cedar Point is a place to visit. I've rode the Millennium Force many many times. Same with the top thrill dragster. My daughter rode in the first seat with me our first time on it the year they introduced it. Both are 2nd to none. They have like 23 other coasters there and all of them are great if you like thrill rides.

The Keep Book likes this.
  3. The Keep Book

I simply must make the coaster pilgrimage to Cedar Point. They and Six Flags seem to be trying to outdo each other. IIRC Millennium Force was the first giga coaster (i.e., taller than 300 feet) and Top Thrill Dragster was the first strata coaster (taller than 400 feet).

AGK likes this.
  4. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

The original six flags isn't far from me. And they had the top thrill at kings dominion about 10-15 years ago which was the last time I went. I dont do rollers no more tho cause they give me headache now for some reason.

The Keep Book likes this.
  5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Shit I've been to Hershey,Dorney,6 flags nj,Kinobles or however you spell it,Kings dominion, Disneyland, and I'm prob leaving 1 out cant remember. All I do now is play the games

The Keep Book and AGK like this.
  6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'm getting there Rev.
    Last year I noticed my stomach wasn't so strong like it used to be on these coasters or even just park rides in general. Hoping to make it just 4 more years until my daughter is grown before I start puking on these rides lol.

Mr.Revolution and The Keep Book like this.
  7. The Keep Book

I have been thinking (there's a first time for everything) of starting a coaster club for Californians. We'd do all the CA parks with the best coasters and eventually explore Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks in the various other states. Diz-nee-land has Space Mountain, which lost a good deal of awesomeness when they replaced its Dick Dale soundtrack, and California Adventure has the Incredicoaster--a long looping coaster with a perfectly horrendous name, but at least it isn't still called "California Screamin'".