1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ROFLMAO "American Bulladors"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by RightHandImp, Nov 8, 2007.

1. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Re: ROFLMAO "American Bulladors"

Abit confused why they cant just say ambull x lab

3. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

saw a pit-a-pom the other day...

4. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

hah, because i guess it would be called a mutt then *snicker* but if you call it an "american bullador" it almost sounds like a pedigreed animal

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

that makes my head hurt. lol.

6. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

btw... this is why ckc kills me.

I have a ckc reg apbt- best dog i ever had. came from a breeder i know well,has ped and is really just a great dog.

I've tried to stand up for them before,but then i see shit like this.

7. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Some of your best hunting dogs are mixes of diffrent hunting breeds,and some of your best hog dogs are again mixes of diffrent dogs including greyhounds and such.but i never paid over 50 dollars for one and most of the time i got them for free.but this cross here i don't see how it can serve a purpose as far as hunting goes.one is for hunting hogs and the other is for birds,they don't even compliment each other or bring something you might need to the table.a good rule of thumb as well is if it is CKC keep on walking,you never know what your going to be getting with a dog papered through that deal.

8. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

well said Old Timer :)