1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rock's Dog-Fighting Comments Cost Him Pryor Role?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Of course there is freedom of speech, but there are also consequences for what you say.

2. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

His joke was meant to be absurd and people offend much too easily these days.

3. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

:):):):):):):):):):)

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I just have to tell you Im with Keystone on this one

But Im aginst the killing of humans by criminals or the law I dont see much of a difference

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its chris rock... he has made a CAREER off offensive jokes...but now hes gone to far???:rolleyes: PLEASE!

6. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

It's not so much that Rock's gone too far. Anytime MV's name is mentioned, there are alot of people that cannot move on.

If you read all the stuff with regard to MV, it's not so much the dogfighting that has people outraged, it's the way in which he killed these dogs.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what a fucking hypocrisy R.P was the last guy to be "PC" or have taste or class. he made jokes about gays,race,homeless, child abuse dracula (lol )& ever other offensive topics. thats no different then any other comic before or after him. damon waynes or whatever his name is a fucking no talent fool that road his brothers coat tale's. R.P wido if nuts just like the rest of the "PC" folks. but i guess mr. waynes is a better fit for the part because him & rich were a lot a like because they both love cocaine & paying prostitutes for sex. at least rock is funny every once & a while.

8. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Id rather see mike eps doit that guy can be funny at times his acting is raw and non commercial

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

michele the same folks that cry about M.V & the abuse are the same folks that will go to ruth chris's for a steak after a long day of protesting & high five's. it's OK fo them to support them cows & the abuse they go through. why because they like a good stake. they can't move on well fuck them & all the folks just like them. ain't NOBODY talking about D.stahlworth or about him taking away someone's dad,grand dad, husband. yall can remember " jasmine" dang she made it on to the cover of SI but folks can't remember the victims name.

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Rocks joke wasnt funny maybe if he died he would be forgiven even one would forget what he did ...he would be a hero and a movie called this is it would come out...the world like a pedaphile more than a animal abuser. Thats why people are starving and most have shitty healthcare....more attention is given on animals than careing for humans. Vick was wrong on his methods but he paid more than most of us will ever even have to loose. Time to move on.

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i live in the heartland...you folks in an uproar about what was done to Vicks dogs couldnt stomach to eat meat if ya ll saw what it takes to get beef, chicken and pork to your plate. TRUST ME, ive seen abuse that makes electrocution and drowning look like a walk in the park. thats a fact, look up in the corner and see where im from, i speak the truth.

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

agreed my grandpa used to cut chickens heads off and let em run around before we peeled em. was it sick yes but its gotta be done. I love cows lolol but I love a rib eye too.

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

lol..... Humaniacs.....

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a bunch of hypocrites is what they are. in the new R.P movie they will probably show him cooking base & snorting cocaine off a strippers ass. & to his wife that OK but rock cracking jokes is wrong? more kids will see the movie then watch the late show.

15. Michele

I understand what you are saying. :)

16. Michele

And this is relevant to this thread, how?

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I am not a big fan of censorship. That issue (in question) is a humaniacs or treehuggers view of things. IMO..
    Let see do we censor all the people that supported Bush's Iraq war policy just because some might feel that it was wrong? I don't think so....
    I could keep going, but I won't....:)

18. Michele

My opinion is not of a humaniac or treehugger. It's one of passion for this breed.

19. Michele

Well, I guess some people are extremely sensitive to jokes about MV's dogs, as is the case in this article and spoke their minds about it too. No one muzzled Rock for what he said. But, as you can read in the article, there were consequences.

20. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Seems like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.