1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Roadwork users anyone???

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by mr.futuristic, Nov 19, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

He must still be poutin, I haven't herd from him in like a month.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

He said he tried calling you a couple days ago.

3. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

lol we will see thats not all im doing with the dog tho just need too put some strength to em. i hope it does workout.

4. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

im not in the city i dont have that problem an i dont use a chain because of the noise that shits annoying

5. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I was talking about AGK's buddy. I am his mentor in the dogs and we've been talking conditioning.

6. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

. As far as strain on the dog I figure it cant be that bad as long as it gets enough down time. When going for a jog gets easy something should be added to make it more difficult.

7. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I use a 35 pound chain walking at a slow pace in short spirts, about a city block ,Rest city block, rest etc... untill the dog is acting fateged. I also live in the city. I do this up and down my ally and have never had a problem.

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Joging is for cardio/wind no resistance should be added to joging/running.

9. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Sounded like a general statement to me, im sure the man himself will clarify