1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RIP Artie Dunn Former Dogman Died This morning

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by sedaliapitbulls, May 2, 2007.

1. RIP Artie Dunn Former owner of Delta Pit Bull Breeders Accociation for 40 years. Hog hunter and Delta Conformation judge. William was with him until he died at 4:30 am central time at home. William closed his eyes and was their till the moment he passed. Lets give him and his family a prayer. I was fortunate enough to sit down and talk with him before he passed. The guys was a good man and great dogger. Delta Pit Bull Breeders Accociation will cary on to a selected dogman.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  2. Michele

Michele Guest

Rip.........

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

damn that sux, i've heard good things about Mr. Dunn from attila, hopefully his legacy will continue through AM dedication to these dogs and to the Delta Dog breeders association, RIP Mr. Dunn

4. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Sorry to hear that.

RIP.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks ya'll. Artie was at home not a hospital.
    Pray for his family members and friends that they remain safe, comforted , wise in words and actions. Well I am going to sleep now. Got to go back in a day or so.

7. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

My thoughts and prayers are with you all...

8. sorry william I thought I fixed that i,ll do that real quick.

9. dogged

dogged Big Dog

RIP Mr. Dunn. His family and friends will be in my prayers tonight.

10. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

so many good dogmen are going to the big yard in the sky.always tough but we must remember that they are in a better place just waiting on us anxiously to join them with the father in heaven.his family has my prayers you have my prayers William especialy if he was a close friend of yours always tough losing a good friend.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

He was a good friend. I reckon Rob and Artie are holding a spot for us in the great dog yard in the Heavens. In new perfect heavenly bodies.
    We do seem to be going through many of us in the past year or so.

Thanks for the prayers brother.

12. Suki

Suki Guest

VERY sorry to be readin this William. TY for posting it, Roger.
    May he RIP and his may his legacy, live on.
    Prayers to Artie's family and friends.

13. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yeah thats how i look at it.they are just waiting for us in much better shape than they left us.

14. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

R.I.P. Artie Dunn

15. AM i'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. :(

R.I.P. Artie D.

16. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks. I pray for the whole family and his friends. I have special prayers for his son and his mother. I know it is hard for her for sure. I can relate to her very much. as I buried my own daughter years ago. Nothing I have ever lived through is as hard and emotional as that. I don't suspect any thing to be more challenging to get past. I feel I have not, I am sure after 67 years it will be as or more of a challenge to the emotions for his 87 year old mother. He was an only child. As odd as it may sound to some he was her baby till the end.