1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ricky jr. vs 2pack

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by GrandStanding, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty sure this match isn't new news to most here... But the match up was rather interesting.. What does anybody know about this dog Ricky jr. I'm a bulldog man but how much success does staffies have in the pit..

[​IMG] Flanders Field Boys Rickey jr vs Looney Tunes 2Pack
    M42 Ref JP
    Rickey jr an Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier sired by Eastford's Rickey out of Flander Field's Beanie

2Pac an APBT Basically Eli/Snooty bred with a dash of Tonka, Sired by Nasty Boy's Sumo out of Bad Manners Combine's Sister X.

(Pictured is Flanders Field Boys Rickey Jr)

Rickey Jr takes the early lead but blows up at 10 with 2Pac showing a hard mouth and taking over.

Rickey Jr trying all he can to keep him out by the ear!

At 25 it's even with both turns in front, Rickey Jr gets more ahead after the 50 min mark.

2Pac makes a slow 7th at the hour mark and Rickey runs a hard one at 1Hour and 5 minutes.

2Pac is counted out on his next at the 1 Hour and 10 minutes mark!

Winner: Flanders Field Boys "Rickey jr" 1hour and 10 minutes (1xW)

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Re: Ricky jr. vs 2pac

The "staffies" you are thinking of are not like the staffs we have here. They are just as good (if not better in some cases) as APBTs & both Rickey & Beanie are famous sporting staffs. Of course, we do not hear of their exploits b/c we are "across the pond" but these dogs are no slouches! ;)

3. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Wow! They had a dog named 2pac before 1976? How prophetic. LOL Even as this is pushing the envelope, someone might want to clarify this match not being on USA soil perhaps? ;) Edit: Good looking dog, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  4. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

thank you, very informative!

5. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

LOL Absolutely! You can understand the misunderstanding, no? :D

6. Re: Ricky jr. vs 2pac

Is there a wesite or pictures where we can view these dogs?

7. jman11

after re - reading, i think it might be 2pac

who knows, its not my dog either way:)

it was early !

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Try this: http://www.wmkennels.com/

There used to be several working stafford sites out there to reference, but like us, they are being shut down. :(

9. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

LOL- I wasn't bustin' balls, just looking out. These are the threads that attract the most attention from folks with an itchy pointer finger. It's always worth documenting when matches are either historical or in another country where it's legal. Just my opinion. The less we leave people to jump to their own conclusions the better, IMO ;)

10. koening

koening Top Dog

great read , thx for posting !

11. grayley

grayley Pup

Great match report but that pic isnt Rickey that is FFB's Jack.

12. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Interesting indeed...So, to clarify, it's legal to dogfight in Belgium, correct? It is Belgium, right? I believe that's where Flander's Field is.

13. jman11

no its not. but there are Several countries that it is legal in that are closeby.....

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Oh okay, so to the Original poster can you clarify where this fight was held? Thanks. :)

15. castle

castle Big Dog

hes not a full stafford there APBT behind he went 2x then curred out on his third.
    Staffords have been given up on for the game jsut cant hack it anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  16. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Funny why would you post something like this in a public board.

17. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

Appreciate the link! Its nice to know that there are some breeders "over there" keepin the originals original.

18. grayley

grayley Pup

Heres the pic of FFB's Rickey Jr the dog who beat 2-pac.

[​IMG]

The dog in the orig post FFB's Jack was matched into another Stafford called Warpaint which Jack won in 45mins. Heres short match report.

[​IMG]

Warpaint starts very rough but Jack holds him out with a ear hold.
    Warpaint drives hard but finds nothing but fresh air.
    Jack starts the scratching at 15mins and takes the lead.
    Warpaint goes across at 30mins but runs into trouble and is picked up at 45mins.
    Jack makes a courtesy scratch, Warpaint refuses to complete his.

Dont know about Rickey Jr having Pitbull in his lines but there is English Bull Terrier blood in his line from his sires side of his ped.

19. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

I think "Flanders" in Belgian French is something like "Flandres". More likely, the term "Flanders Field Boys" refers to a location in Ireland.

Anyway, APBTs (but not Irish Staffs) are banned in many countries of western Europe, and I am pretty sure dogfighting banned everywhere there as well.

20. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Interesting? Maybe. Devestating to the site to be posting current match results? Definitely.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.