1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rickey jr

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by oldboy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. oldboy

oldboy Pup

Castle stated somewhere that Rickey jr won 2 before he curred out on his third...fairy tales...
    facts: Both dogs fought a hard battle 2Pac died that same night due to his injuries, Rickey jr died the morning after as he had taken a lot to..
    how can a dog that died after his first quit in his third??
    I do not know why people make this up and as far as I know there is no apbt in Rickey jr's pedigree (some english bull further away in his pedigree but very low percentage)
    Rickey jr and Jack (litterbrothers) where as game as they come never showed a bad sign and always willing to continue even when put under a great deal of pressure..I salut you old boys...