1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Reward For Stolen Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SWAMPER, Jan 8, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

SOME 1 NAMED NORMAN WILLIAMS TOOK 1 OF MY GYPS WHILE I WAS ASLEEP OF COURSE OR HED STILL BE LAYING IN THE YARD,CAME TO BUY A DOG I TOLD HIM NO ON THIS 1 GYP SO HE CAME BACK AND GOT HER SOMETIME DURING THE NIGHT SHES WHITE WITH RED PATCHES NAMED MALIBU RED NOSE ,HER PIC IS POSTED NOW.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2005
  2. Classic

Classic Big Dog

Good luck getting her back...I hate dog thieves

3. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Heres Her Pic Thanks Man Shes Nothing Special Looking But Shes My Ol Girl And I Want To Cut This Guys Balls Off.

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Every dog on a yard is special !! dont ever say that again LOL!!

Shes a good looking dog.. must be for someone to kidnap her and risk getting neutered..

I hope you find her and she's safe

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Lmao I Always Though Hell Shes So Ugly No 1 Would Ever Take Her But They Bypassed A Son Of Ch Shooter,a Daughter Of Richard,a Very Nice Hootens Pistol Bitch,a Butcher Boy Female,and A Pure Eli Male Just To Get This Dog.seems Funny They Wanted The 1 With No Theeth Lol And 4 Yrs Old....... Out Of 30 Dogs.

6. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Swamper I truly hope you get her back, and hope the police don't find him first!!;) Dog thieves seldom get what they deserve.:D

7. Irish_Deciple

Irish_Deciple Big Dog

Its a small world im sure someone will see her somewhere...Good luck Swamper, sorry for your loss.

8. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

sorry for your loss man i hope you find her and if not at least find them..........snip snip

9. HCK

HCK Big Dog

You can PM me if you prefer, but what state are you in and where is this Norman Williams located? Good luck on finding her!

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

You're so true, crash. I go to court over my dog on Jan. 26th. Those s.o.b.s are going down as far as I can take 'em.

swamper, I'm truly sorry for your loss as I had a dog stolen last May. (Akecheta in the pic gallery). I just hope you find your dog & that there is a good outcome. It was too late for mine, but you might get lucky with yours. All the best.