1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"repost": Fundraising calander for AADR Heart of America

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dunlap, Oct 9, 2007.

1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

"repost": Fundraising calander for AADR Heart of America

Well Here it is i talked to a few people in our club and we are going to do it. So I did it a little different and a great ideal.

There will be a limited number of dogs which will be 50 dogs. It will be $25.00 to enter your dog. and for your dog to get on the calander it has to be voted on. It will cost $0.25 per vote or 5 votes for $1.00 there will be an november and december elimination on the second elimination the highest votes will be put on the calander. There is also a kicker. all 25 dogs on the second elimination will be put on the last page of the calander.

Every person that enters their dog on the calander will get a free calander for their entry. This whey if you dont make it you still get your moneys worth.

anyone wanting to participate please PM me and I,ll talk to you about it

I should have a page setup on www.freewebs.com/heartofamericaapbtclub soon

http://pitbull-family.com/Pit-Bull-Related-f1/Fundraising-calander-for-our-AADR-Heart-of-America-t628.htm

This is not my "deal", I was just asked to repost this ;)