1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Report: Michael Vick got 'adrenaline' rush while killing dogs

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Re: Report: Michael Vick got ‘adrenaline' rush while killing dogs

Umm I called him a thug and you bitched about it. So therefore obviously one would see you were talking to me. You're really looking like an idiot. You really are stretching. Why in the world would he admit in court to culling dogs in ways he didn't. You truly have your head in the clouds and just want to ignore the facts. When you sober up let us all know so we can take something you say seriously in this thread.

2. venom

venom Top Dog

Re: Report: Michael Vick got ‘adrenaline' rush while killing dogs

I was refering to gameone's comment, that's the one i quoted isn't it? Those allegations of him culling the dogs were made before his trial even took place. Those were the accusations made by his cousins and friends that got busted... I doubt vick just came clean and said okay you guys got me i was strangling and drowning dogs, take me to prison now. The odds were stacked against him and he probably would not have gotten the deal he did unless he admitted to those allegations. Both are speculation though, you don't know what happened as i do not know about happened. Hate him if you want, i feel no way towards him.

3. dogman82

dogman82 Pup

I hear ya JELET but these laws been in affect way before Mike Vick came around... They used him because of his status...And still doin it now...Its way bigger then people wanna look at.. Its our Constatutional Rights being stepped on....Dogfighters didnt make these "animal right groups" exsist..

We let a group of people and there ideas of wats right and wrong "TO THEM" take over... Now its way outta control and we have to fight BSL and such... But when da media spoons feeds us a hot off da press scoop... we wanna go pointin fingers and blaming whoever..Ive heard of places where the breen isnt even a problem being banned so i guess we have to blame "dogfighters" for that too????

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Here it is, the USDA documents

5. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

thats fucked ....drowned & hung the dogs !!! ..why not shoot them ?? wtf shit like that gives everyone a bad image !!!!:mad:

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Exactly!!! Again, no1 is saying what he did was ok bc its not. But he has gotten penalized so much harder than anyone else. Its over, he paid his debt to society X10. Media still draggin the story in the dirt.

7. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Was Vick as cruel as Ralph Greenwood? Carl Mims was more than happy to cooperate with the Feds when asked about what dogs he sold Vick! 120+ million on the line and he didn't take any deal unlike the couple who got busted with Patrick who had a trailer and a combined income of under 50k a year!