1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

registered or not

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by FrankDublin, Sep 18, 2009.

1. cameron

cameron Big Dog

it will always be a factor if you have carver in your dog

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if i only knew what? and 500 from the 1800's or you are a liar

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

he said only breeders and peddelers need papers

but he forgot about the sportsmen

the sports man tha was there to work and test the line of the said breeder
    it wasnt so much as the dog was papered up
    it was more about what the paper said
    but if the dog was no good they got rid of the dog not the family
    of dogs

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Woody I believe he meant 500 dogs dating back from NOW to the 1800's. Not 500 who lived in the 1800s.

5. cameron

cameron Big Dog

most if not all of the breeders were sportsman.

6. Yes BSL it very clearly said that! I haven't lied to anyone here and wont. Seems there are too many people on here just talking out their ass to try and make trouble!

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

damn it BSL! im trying to bust the guys balls alittle. cant i have any fun?:D

8. Yes you can have fun lol as long as your not as stupid as "others" names I wont mention. I don't mind what YOU say. I enjoy being annoyed by someone with knowledge just gets old from retards. Also I'm not the hidding type! Most people on here know my address and full name.

9. cameron

cameron Big Dog

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I think he gave up on me after I went crazy lol, just wish he would have acted that way at the show. But I'm all good with everyone man, I'm not here for the kitty shit. You ol' fart!

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

are you callin me OLD? im only 34 gonna be 35 on Halloween.....and i still act like im 18 you dickhead. 500 dogs you punk, or you are a liar:mad: Im not like Ricky, hell i ll call your ass to the pit if you get to outta line:cool:

12. Yes Woody you are old, calm your ass down before you have a stroke! You can call me to the pit, you'll just have to show me how to get there as well.

13. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Yes please take it to the pit
    PLEASE!!!!!

14. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

No I didnt say breeders, I said dogmen, get it right.;)

15. Glad to be so lucky Woody.....I know I'm alright!

16. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

your right you did say dogmen
    which brings me to this

when did papers become nothing when dogmen well known dogmen
    based their yards off of proven dogs with papers
    so in short if hes proven I would rather have him with papers
    if hes a cur I didnt know till he showed me but he got papers to

thats how I would have thought about it in those days but I could never say papers dont mean spit

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Frank STFU!

18. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

First of Frank before you go asking more q's.. read what other people are posting then reply, you are making yourself look really lame misquoting ppl, and you dont even have the grace to make an apology?:)

19. Ummm.. yes sitting behind a computer when you want to take someone's head off is hard! I promised a few to be good and I will do so.

20. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I corrected my self in post #39 on the first page
    but my bad for the misuote