1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Reg. name?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Envy's Mom, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Some of you already know I recently brought home another new pup. I've never had such a problem naming a pup before. I called her Evil for the first week b/c she has puppy manners. Biting EVERYTHING! She is getting better though.

I've started calling her Dixie. I think I'll stick with that; Although, I'm not sure b/c both Envy and Pistol started out with different names. I did not get to pick the registered names of my other pups so I am excited I get to choose Dixie's. Can you guys give me some ideas of what her reg. name should be.

Her moms name is Fanny and I was considering Fanny's ______Dixie.
    Or Fanny's Dixie_______.

Any other suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks

2. I'm half kidding, but Fanny's Whistlin' Dixie has a ring to me. The only word I can think of right now that follows Dixie is girl. Dixie girl is over done.

3. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

i have a Dirty Dixie :)

fannys evil dixie
    fannys dixie danger
    fannys demon dixie
    fannys dixie destroyer
    fannys dicks see

4. diva

diva CH Dog

I have one planned for my next female dog, whose call name will be Dixie.

Some others I like are....

Dixieland Delight
    Stars Fell On Dixie
    God Bless Dixie
    Whistlin' Dixie

5. Stars fell on Dixie has a ring to it also.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007
  6. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Well i have one for the last one.my son was listening to a song last year when we went into town called dixe rose deluxe,so if it was me i would go with Fanny's Dixe Rose Deluxe.or for the first one Fanny's fighting Dixe has a ring to it but with all the crap going on today it might be taking out of context wich is why i said i only have one for the last one.

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Here are some suggestions:
    1. Fanny's Dixie Land Delight
    2. Fanny's Sweet Dixie
    3. Fanny's Dixie Darling
    4. Fanny's Dixie Sun
    5. Fanny's Scarlett O'Hara (and nickname her Dixie)
    6. Fanny's [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Varine Davis [/font](and nickname her Dixie)
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]7. Fanny's [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Belle Boyd[/font] (and nickname her Dixie)

8. Galadriel

Galadriel Pup

Fanny's Dixie Chicken. (If you'll be my Dixie chicke, I'll be your Tennessee lamb~ Little Feet)

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I love that song. I wish I would have thought of that one. LOL.

10. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

These are great I think my faves so far are

Stars fell on Dixie
    Stars over Dixie
    Fanny's Whistlin' Dixie
    Fanny's Dixie Moon (she has little cresent shapes on her)

I am undescided and these suggestions are great keep them coming if you have more.

11. Galadriel

Galadriel Pup

LOL! If you don't use Dixie Chicken, I may use it for Hera. She's a southern girl, afraid of everything, so it fits =)

12. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

I call one of my girls Dixie Chicken