1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rednose in Walmart

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by steve04x, Aug 25, 2004.

1. steve04x

steve04x Pup

i was in Walmart last night about 10pm when me and my girl are walking to the checkout line, when the atomatic doors open and a 9-11 week old beautiful brindle rednose pup with white socks come running up to me. So i pickem up and my girl already wants to keep him. Meanehile i got a 17 week old Buckskin male sittin at home....Im thinking to males ?? aaaaa i dunno sweety....So i say well will take him and just see if someone puts an add out for a missing rednose.....so im in line waiting for the next 5 mins....And son of all a grungy vato taps me on the shoulder and ask for his pup back...this guy looked like a complete dirt bag i must say i didnt wanna let that pup go after i saw this guy was the owner.....Just figuerd i would share my walmart exsperince with evreyone...Thanks and keep your dogs in inclosed areas please shit....forgot to mention that this little pup ran across a 4 lane street to get to walmart...came to me like he wanted me to save em'..

2. BDK

BDK oo7

im gonna try to start up a wal mart forum after all got to be lots of interesting stories from there i love wal mart dont you all lol im there all the time lmao

3. AC

AC Big Dog

I'm in there a lot too but their collars suck now! :mad:

4. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

i'm in there five days a week but not by choice, money makes the world go round

5. AC

AC Big Dog

I quit going as much when I got employed there LoL needless to say I quit and I only go if I have to now LoL

6. u couldnt just say guy, had to be a "vato" huh?

7. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

lol one day i'll say the same

8. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Yep, they used to have some nice collars and their braided nylon leashes were the way to go. They gave you a good grip on a struggling bulldog. I recently picked two up at Walmart, while in Tn.

9. steve04x

steve04x Pup

my neighbor works at Petsmart so i get discounts baby!!!! sorry about the racial slur " vato " being used.

10. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Doesnt anyone believe in supporting out fellow dogmen /women :mad: ???

I'll spend a few extra bucks and buy my collars and leashes etc that way..at least I know they've been tested :D !!! usually you can find some good deals at the shows..

But as for leashes..Try a lead rope for a horse .. thats what i use when doing road work, etc..

11. puregame

puregame Big Dog

I love wal-mart, I'm there all the time too LOL. Their collars do suck now. They don't carry the heavy duty ones at the one near my house. They stopped carrying those orange stakes (dog tie out) That I used for my puppies too. :(

puregame