1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy/ jocko

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bullyboi, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Why is this cross so popular, what traits is this cross known for ?

thanks bullyboi

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2006
  2. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

That is a bloodline in its own right, not really a cross theese days. The dogs are known for being tough,game, and dumb as a box of rocks. Each dog is diff of course but that is the general stereotype.

3. CB

CB CH Dog

It is a proven cross for a long time. Most of the redboy/Jocko dogs ive seen are very heavy bonned and have a pretty average mouth.

4. blkdog

blkdog Pup

the cross is so popular because the original cross dogs were great.and they continued to produce great dogs up close and still today. the original cross of ch yellow john 4xw[inbred redboy], to miss jocko 2xw and sandy [inbred ch jocko] produced dogs like grch yellow john,ch sassy,grch john boy,ch toro,boots,etc, who inturn produced to many good dogs to mention.. so thats were the popularity came from. the redboy blood was known for durable,game dogs on average, were as jocko was a devestating ace type dog. so the cross is obvious and the results are what youd expect. but remember all these famous dogs were owned and bred by people who new what they had, still some great dogs off the line today and plenty more crossed into it..and also the original dogs that make the line, were some serious dogs, no pretty peds then, they made the pretty peds of today.

5. i totaly agree with you blk which i run redboy jeep cross have a little jocko and they are very durable dogs crossed right you can get a good mouth along with alot of drive very good all around bulldogs

6. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

My camp and I really started enjoying alot more success when I crossed my dogs into the Redboy/Jocko check out my link.

7. runt

runt Big Dog

nice dog and peds.

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

MY BUDDY HAS A YARD FULL OF HEAVY BRED REDBOY/JOCKO W/SOME TURTLEBUSTER. THEY ARE ALL GOOD DOGS, I MAY PICK ONE UP NEXT SPRING. I HAVE SOME CARVER/JEEP DOGS W/A 1/4TH OUT TO DEACON.. AS LONG AS MY DOGS TURN OUT GOOD, I HOPE TO MAKE SOME GOOD DOGS!! :D THATS IF I EVEN DECIDE TO BREED (THIS WILL BE MY FIRST LITTER EVER)