1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Redboy/Jeep/Rascal

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Sampson1, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

ok Im gonna start by saying i dont have much experience with Rascal blood as a whole. I've read on here and heard from a few people i know that the cross above is a good working cross..My question is what does the Rascal Blood bring to the table that the Redboy/Jeep dogs lacks? And does it produce good or is it just Hybrid Vigor? Thanks in Advance im not real good at the genectic part of bulldogs just yet so im kinda at a loss..

2. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Rascal bring heavy mouth to the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jeep Redboy Rascal fire

3. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Mouth- But you can swap out Rascal for most other Eli strains. Jeep, Redboy, and Rascal or (Eli) is a great three way. With a couple exceptions, the pure Rascal blood has run it's course.

4. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

They don't always bring heavy mouth but on a consistent basis the rascal blood makes the jeep/redboy dogs more rough and they bring good wrestling ability just makes them more of an all around bulldog

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

To be honest you just cant single handedly say that Jeep/RB lacks. True, it may lack for what ever dogs you may be talkin of...But all strains of Jeep/RB may not be lacking, some yes, all NO.. You kinda have to foucus on the family of dogs being used and not the entire (jeep/Rb strains) So, in a nutshell, you have to go by what it is your needing and go frm there,,

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

True true you right:cool:

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it so funny who folks say this or that blood does this or that lol. being in all we talking RB/J/R for example CHK worked that cross for years & same with NDK the stuff was the same but there dogs were worlds apart.both camps first class but the dogs were totally different. & as far as the "pure rascal stuff not working" that statement is full of shit because "too sweet" & MCnunly has been putting out some good dogs for years.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  8. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Good post Ben. It is almost impossible to sum up an entire line, especialy one that has been run for a long time by different people.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it's just plan stupidity that's what it is.

10. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Been I wou0ld 0like to get in touc2h with the guys above you are ta0lking about be2cause I'8m l0ooking into breeding so8me Ras2ca0l into 8my fe8ma0le around De2ce8mber. I'8m resear2ching now wqay ahead of ti8me. She is Redboy/Jeep/Boomerang

11. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

My keyboard is messing up. That's why the numbers are above.

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sorry tank but i can't help you with that.

13. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

if someone would be kind enough to post the link to ped 301347 some reason i cant from my phone. Thats my jeep\rb\rascal and she lacks nothing.

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

15. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I like that bitch PA, I might have a stud for her in a year or so if progress keeps coming.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuck obama, vote ben brockton for president!

good post bro, even me being green. everytime i read threads like this i catch a giggle! lol

17. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks all of yall..Ben Is the RB/J/R line a pure strain nowadays or is it just an outcross?

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it's a cross to begin with. but yes there are hevy inbred RB/J/R dogs out there. i just had a talk with a buddy a few day ago about some dogs making a lot of noise in the south. when toosweet made that bolio cross them dogs took off. checkout the tceh9 stuff if i remember right they took him to the shakaloo/ms.rage dogs CHK had & turned out monsters.

19. cutt

cutt CH Dog

PA, Oreo is very nice bitch ..

20. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks ben..