1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Red 2yrs old.

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by wallyy, Nov 17, 2012.

1. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

2. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Great looking dog what ever...

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

looking good wally, is he a handful ?

4. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Great looking dog wally

5. Gregp

Gregp Big Dog

Nice Mate Red looking Good

6. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

G'day Jacko, Yep hit the nail right on the head there once again, for sure. The big problem is that we all hope that he will live a long life. In the last couple of weeks he has killed a black snake two browns and a swamp tiger all over 5 feet. It has been super dry here for months and the Joe Blakes are out and about. A good friend of mine owns him and his family own a lot of the old cane farms around where I live. I gave him a little brindle bitch about 15 yrs a go and she was a super vermin catcher. Most nights she would leave some sort of vermin that she would catch through the night on the back steps. The vermin would range between poisonous snakes to rats. One time they lit up the cane fields before harvesting and they were a blaze and in she runs everyone goes Oh no! Then next thing she runs out smouldering with a massive rat dead in her mouth and then drops it at her owners feet. Funnily she met her end by chewing on poisonous seeds from some of the toxic plants we have growing around here.