1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Recent Pics of Some of the Hounds...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ElJay, Nov 6, 2012.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Figured I'd share a few recent pics of some of the dogs... I'll have to get pics of the rest sometime soon...

This is Bizzie Bee. She is 15 months old, about 33 pounds.

Bizzie's Ped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are a few pics of the infamous Twister. He's two years old now, 34 pounds.

Twister's Ped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's the goofy Gambler at 7 months old. He's 43 pounds. Gonna be a big fella...

The Gambler's Ped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin

2. riotact

riotact Pup

They are all GORGEOUS!!

3. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Good looking bunch

4. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

love those black bulldogs got one myself.

5. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Looking good

6. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

verry beautiful

7. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

Very nice group. I like the first picture of Bizzie and the shot of Twister in the water is great.

8. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I sure like the way Gambler is bred!!! Looks Good Too!!

9. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

Hey eljay looking good, twister is turning out very nicely. how many dogs you have?

10. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Thanks everyone!

Yeah Bamboo, Twister LOVES the water. He gets his own bathtub to play in, haha. And Bizzie is a great lil dog too. Big hopes for her.

Thanks TopBox, The Gambler is a special guy. No holes in that ped either! I like him a lot so far...

Bukskin, thanks, Twister is still my main boy, love that crazy little devil.... I have 9 dogs now. One will be going to Florida soon though. We have three young pups, too from a recent breeding that we kept back. So if you count them, 12 total dogs. Too many! lol

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

OMG. LMAO @ Twister in the water! What a character!

12. Elliehanna

Elliehanna Big Dog

looking good! I always have a soft spot for the solid with the white chest patch coats and love the shots of twister on the spring pole

13. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

They look great!!