1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Realy need help

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Esse818, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Im new to being a pit bull owner, this is my dog mi ha, i want to make her be in a good condition on stamia, strenght , and anything else their is. In addition i want to know how to make her hang on a rope and make her be strong enough to stay on it. Then i still want to now how much a {in the san fernando valley}peedigree cost and ears cut(shes 10 months is she to young or old?).Finally i would know 2 things how she look? and how do u get a custom avatar.

Attached Files:

2. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

She is very pretty. To get her pedigree you would need to have her registration papers. If she does not have papers you cannot get a pedigree. and being she is 10 months old she is too old to have her ears done.

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

On the question about improving her physically. First, start with a good-quality kibble (or raw diet if you're inclined). Then start with the exercise. Build her up slowly, especially since she's still young. You can start with handwalking her. If she's obedient and doesn't pull like crazy, you can run her next to a bike. If you have the means, you can get a treadmill for her to work on when you can't take her out. You can throw in other kinds of exercise that work different muscle groups, such as playing springpole or flirtpole, swimming, playing fetch or frisbee, dragging a light weight.

Just have fun with it. Keep it enjoyable for her and don't put too much stress on getting her in top shape right away. Most Pit Bulls respond favorably to exercise, but overdoing it can turn her off it completely. Plus, at her age, she's still got a good year or two to mature. My rednose girl will be 3 soon, and she's just starting to mature temperamentally and physically.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.