1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

REAL HISTORY OF A LVING LEGEND (reprint)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ELIAS'PISTOLA, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

having a beuatiful website with 10.000 books for sale
    and being the brother of .......and then?

2. cik

cik Big Dog

mike if my dates are worng then why don't you tell me what the true dates are, the dates and storys we have are the ones that are well known and have been around forever .

As for me not doing my research, well I think am the only one here who has even tried to do any , and that's why I don't believe billy is bred as papered, and neither is eli ., otherwise I would do like others and just psot it aint ture with notihng to try and back it up, which is what you have done in your post.

Mike you said a lot but said nothing, you are the one who once said dibo was 3 yrs old before tudor got him , you have all your info and books but what dobs and info do you have to disprove what I believe about billy ? you can argue the case for eli, as we only have what seems more likely rather than dobs, and if your happy to believe that eli was out of scrub x candy, then that's your right to do so, I have given my explanation as to why I don't think eli is bred as papered, and that is something I think is very obvious ,but maybe not to you .

Mike if you feel so strongly about it why don't you do some research yourself, ,all you've done is try to use the usuall diversion tactics about who you think you are in the game to try and deflect my opinions and anyone elses as you usually do , but without any facts of your own, apart from he said she said bs , and as for me claiming or wanting others to get credit for something , well all I ever said was, that if don did breed eli then yes as the breeder he should get the credit for that litter, just as anyone else should, but the key word is if , now I believe he did, its upto to others to look at the circumstances and decide what makes more sense and what seems more likely given that Floyd never had dogs like eli from the same stock he was supposed to come from pre eli .

Mike I get it you like Floyd , and that's great you want to be loyal and I get that also, but I don't hate Floyd, im sure he is a nice guy, but that is not going to make me blind if I am able to see ,and im not saying im right ,but I feel theres lots of doubt surrounding both billy and eli , and all this is about is another dog story , but it becomes like a war when people take sides and decide that winning the argument is more important than the truth .

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Lol Keystone...,.,

4. cik

cik Big Dog

corvette why don't you at least try to show what you know rather than just posts that say notihng, you also agreed with mike, but if you think mike almighty is correct, then expalain why , otherwise your just a copout poster with no brain of your own.

And before you go ad say anything about mayfeild fan club etc, at least I try to put an argument forward not just agreeing with someone for the sake of it, because you cant think for yourself , so go on corvette lets hear why mike almighty makes so much sense , based on his word only and nothing else lol.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

CIK you really are crazy if you expect people to sit up and type those long nonsense replies like yourself. Lmao why is it that you feel everyone has the need to explain themselves to you. There is no point in having the discussion with you because if Jesus Christ came down and told you something opposite of what you believe you would try to prove your scatter brained theory to him. And Keystone all DM stories aren't correct, I recall a story in which he was talking about a match that took place and didn't even get the color of the dog right, and that's from a man known to sit pitside with a tape recorder. So that kinda blows your theory of all his stories being correct

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

lol how many are born as christians ......bashir and taric assies are also born as christians
    evrybody have his own valeu of truth
    this can happen when you matched over 100 times .......
    in a other topic somebody write about his friend who did more then 400 lol
    and some he can't remember

7. c_note

c_note CH Dog

This response looked like the Cotto fight. Iron Mike FTW.... I've never met IM and don't run his dogs, but HELLA RESPECT. You call out IM and he comes outta nowhere swingin Excalibur lol... You're right about the "Fraternity." Most of us speak of it as myth, myself included, actin like there is any involvement by said party. I don't use the term personally. Sounds like you're excluding ppl that you don't have a right to IMO. Good dogs AND dogmen where you find em, big or small. Back on subject.... ELI FOREVER!!!!! I got a lil gyp done all I can ask so far!!

8. cik

cik Big Dog

c note what did mike almighty swing ? Excalibur lol he didn't disprove one thing I have said, all he does is ecpect others to just take his word for it, ,well im still here , mike almighty will need some of those facts he likes to quote so often, until then c note try using your brain and make up your mind are you blind or do you see which is it.

9. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun I don't expect you or anyone else to post anything ,but if someone makes a post telling me im wrong etc,then they should at least have the balls to man up and prove me wrong or at least make the case for it, based on more than nothing,.

Then you talk about the mayfiled clan and if jesus came down and told me so, well that's funny coming from you Floyd lovers, I am the only one who has tried to put together a reasonable point based on the facts we know, and you guys attack me but don't give me the courtesy of explainging why , because you cant, and that seems a lot more like you wouldn't accept it even if jesus came down and tolds you Floyd lied,YOU WOULD FIND SOME LAME EXCUSE TO TRY AND FIND FAULT IN HIM ALSO,SO when you say things like that its you that wont accept it, I would listen to any reasonable argument and give it credit if it had some good points that make sense ,not based on loyalty to one dogman or another , if we are going be more worried about who wins the argument than the truth then we have learnt nothing.

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Cik, in my humble opinion, It doesnt matter. Did you know that an Apbt could be changed into a Geman Shepard in about 4 generations. Shott Gun gave you a great suggestion, Go and visit with Floyed B. As far as my comment to Keystone, I like Key. He learned from his menter Don, and stuck with it. Floyed is by far 1 of if not the best breeder thats ever lived.

11. c_note

c_note CH Dog

He ain't Mike Almighty to me, you maybe... The guy can't be denied his role in keeping and raising the standard of the APBT. I already said my peace. It was so long ago I don't care who bred what. Somebody bred Eli, somebody bred TO Eli. It's that simple for me at this point. My dogs and the ones 3-4 gens or closer matter to me. I read rumors on Maverick's true ancestry, that would interest me. I trust who I get my dogs from and he's had em for awhile...

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Also if i was to tell you that the Eli line is Don Mayfields line would you believe me ? So there you have it . Enjoy the Bulldogs that you have instead of tryn to get someone to give there oppion so many years after the fact .

13. cik

cik Big Dog

corvette its not whether i would or should believe you just because you say it, the question was and always will be, is there enough doubt based on the facts and circumstantial evidence surrounding both billy and elis true ped to at least take a closer look at it, that's all , and imo there is in both dogs , if you don't think so that's fine, and when you talk about Floyd being one of if not the best breeder ever, well if he did steal elis litter, then he had a damn good start to his breeding program, and although he had to take it on from there , don't forget that it was only after eli that Floyd started to make a name for himself as a breeder ,and it was the eli family that put Floyd on the map .

14. cik

cik Big Dog

c note he definetly is not mike almighty to me, its a joke ,as he likies to talk like hes god , and as for him raisng the standard of the apbt, really ? first i heard of it, must be something he likes to put out about himself .

If you don't care about these dogs from 50 yrs ago, then why are you posting only to defend one side of the argument ? im not sure how you can not see the obvious discrepancies in the billy story and timeline, at the very least , and as for maverick ,well if the folks like you aren't even able to accept what is blindingly obvious as far as billy ,and eli , then why in the hell do you want to know about maverick when the same hate and denial will be put forward to find any reason not to believe it , lets deal with one thread at a time , its less confuseing.

15. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Cik,
    It's all confusing to me. In a few short words could you please sum up your theory/argument.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao CIK no one will ever prove you wrong because you want to believe DM so you bend things to fit his perspective. You and Key want things to be one way, y'all say that FB couldn't have listed the dates wrong on the DOB, yet it would be easy for mayfield to misquote something because he matched 100 dogs. I'm sure FB owned more than 100 dogs. Lol I've told you 100 times I'm invariant on who I defend in this argument, the only reason I even speak on it is because of the fact that, when pointing out all the things about DM you guys give excuses or reasons that when said about FB you don't accept. It's acceptable to you all that DM forgets a few things and misquotes, but unfathomable to you all that maybe FB forgot or misquoted, that's my whole point. And no amount of anything will ever change what you believe because all your belief is based on theory, you just obsessed enough to claim them as facts

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

17. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

CIK English getting good. Same story but easier to understand.

18. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Ppl like me don't care about what happened 50+ yrs ago. I wasn't even CLOSE to born then! Whatever happened with Eli, I'm glad. Floyd got him and bred him right. His mark was made. Why didn't Don breed any littermates of Crybaby then? Relatives? You hung up on these birth dates. Have you seen any peds with your own eyes? Can you post any? I like the dogs, not the guys I dont know. Floyd might be a great guy, but I don't know him. Same goes for Don. As far as Maverick goes, he's more relevant to me than a dog born and dead before I was born. I got a couple dogs bred down from him. Shock me with some Maverick info. Wanna start another thread on that? IM didn't raise the standard?? He raised mine. Maybe not to you, but a dual Ch isn't impressive? How many champs you bred??? I'm on zero... ROM dogs? The same... IMO. Breeding game, working dogs is the goal. Breeding Ch working dogs, you got something special. Ch dogs, dual Ch, ROM dogs, gives you a right to be proud. If you talk shit and back it up, are you wrong?? He's still doin somethin with dogs down from those same dogs. I gotta give credit where it's due. A lot of guys deserve credit they don't get. Don included. His claim to fame ain't with Eli tho

19. cik

cik Big Dog

c note if you don't care why post ? you do care enough for that , and let me say this , you and others always say the same old thing about how your glad Floyd got them pups out of crybaby and bred them right not like Mayfield would have , well just think about that statement for a minute, ask yourself this , if Floyd was such a better breeder than don, and assuming he did steal elis litter, then why did he need to do that if he was already making historical breedings pre elis litter ? the answer is he wasn't , and it was elis litter that put him on the map or started to make his name as the breeder he is known about today.

As for why didn't don breed any littermates to crybaby, well he only had crybaby ,and he never got to breed her again after that litter on floyds yard as she died.

As for your question have I seen the peds with the dobs etc, well no, what I have seen are floyds own words of the dob and how he got billy and matched it to the dob and timeline for dibo ,and it don't fit , and I think that if the adba could confirm it they would match .

As for mike almighty, well we all look to certain dogmen to see where the bar is set, and mike almighty is not one of them I would look upto ,maybe you would, i know he certainly thinks a lot of himself that's for sure .

And lastly , c note if as I believe don did breed elis litter , then it goes without saying that whatever Floyd did after that would be in some part to do with what don did for him with that litter, otherwise we might not be talking about Floyd today as a legend .

20. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun you always say that, but its not about mayufield, yes hes part of the story, but if the tables were turned it would make no difference to me, its about getting closer to the truth .

I don't want things my way, im trying to put my case over to suggest that given the facts and circumstances, I think both billy and eli are not bred as papered, and yes anything is possible , as you keep saying that maybe Floyd got the dates wrong, but if he did, then why hasn't he changed them since he first told about it 50yrs ago , when im sure he wasn't suffering from a bad memory back then, and has retold it ever since , so althought I say anything is possible, im pretty sure that is not wrong .

As for you trying to make a case by saying that when you point out things about Mayfield we give excuses , well im not sure what things your talking about, all I know is that you use lame excuse to try and to use what ifs to get Floyd out of it , like in this post saying that don matched 100 dogs so your sure he could have got some things misquoted, well maybe he did but this about a ped , it would be like don having forgotten how nigger was bred ,so stop trying to use diversion tactics , how is that like Floyd telling us billys dob and timeline story , its one dog ,and one that he took his time to tell the world about back then when asked , so I know you want more than anything to prove Floyd correct(eventhough you keep saying you have no side in this fight, but your words for Floyd and against don prove otherwise ) but Cajun maybe instead of always trying to look for the needle in the haystack that might prove you correct, why don't you just open your eyes and see the giant haystack that's standing there large as life , and my thoery is based on the facts given to us by Floyd with billy and the known dibo story , and imo eli is also ped faked, although we have to use our common sense and look at the picture to put the pieces together knowning the before Floyd yard and after eli Floyd yard along with the unbelievable coincidence of crybaby etc etc , so yes I believe them to be true, at least for my own benefit , but in all this neither you nor anyone else has ben able to disprove my theory with anything other than what ifs and maybes , and some wishfull thinking that Floyd didn't lie, even if the facts such as they are , with billy at least leave many doubts as to billys ped, and if you are so blinded by not wanting it to be true that you want to win the argument even if it means the truth loses out, then you win hands down Cajun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.