1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Real face of the war in Iraq

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Apr 6, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if any muslim thinks i just attacked them verbally through the above post.....tough shit....cos what i have just stated is ALL fact....shamone eeeeheee...:D

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

freedom of speach apparently......lol...

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIoFiDE2awM[/ame]

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8tOgnSPB7U[/ame] :D:D

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

LMAO, I just love reading your posts peppa, you seem like a pretty funny guy and I also agree with everthing you said in this post......;)

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Praise b @ allah!

7. venom

venom Top Dog

This guy has to be one of the slowest individuals I have come across in a while. As far as Western countries being "christian countries" with laws muslims do not want to follow?? LOL! I don't know about your country, but the very first amendment of the U.S clearly seperates church from state with the opening words of Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. This included Christianity and Islam a like. Also, those sand bag countries you're refering to gave birth to all abrahamic sects, including Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. All three sects and their people have commited acts of sexism, extreme violence and terrorism in the middle eastern region and all over the world. Just take a look at what Israel is doing to the Gentiles right now, what the Serbs were doing to the Bosnians in the 90's. Your generalizations of people are ignorant and flat out stupid.

8. AGK

True venom, hell, the Catholics killed more people than hittler did through out history however while there is separation of church and state, our laws here in the US (at least the ones that matter anyway like the constitution and the bill of rights) are based off christian values, there is no dening that. Their will never be peace in that region. No matter how hard we try to force our beliefs onto them and it's easy to see they don't want freedom and democracy so why are we wasting our time their, oh yeah thats right I forgot OIL:rolleyes:

9. AGK

Hell, Israel gave back a good bit of land back to the palestines, key land by the way (which, they didn't have to do) yet it did nothing to curb the violence in the region, I'm sorry to say it but those people are a waste of or time and money. (not tring to generalize and I am sure their are many good muslims out their that just live their lives but when all you hear about is bombing after bombing and terrorist attack after attack it kind of makes you wonder why we even bother tring to promote democracy in the region), its simple, they dont want freedoms they want to live under muslim law which is their right......I think I would be worring more about North Korea and Iran since they are closer to becoming a Nuclear armed country, especially Iran.....Afganistan and Iraq are a waste of our time and resources in my oppinion. None of these countries should be allowed to have Nukes. I'm shocked Israel and the US allowed Pakistan to become a Nuclear armed country. I still think we should just butt out of other peoples affairs and worry about our own fucked up country insead of worring about everyone elses......JM2C

10. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

what reason? maybe, patriot act 1 and 2

it doesent benefit you, it takes your own rights, the constitution that defends you is what is being aimed at, it means you, your family and all you love are under attack.

romans did it (burned rome) and blamed the christians, germans did it (burnned reichstag) and blamed the jews.

its not new, this is history repeating it self..

so this war is at least on 3 sides
    foreign colonisation, control..nwo
    controling natural energy sources..control
    you as a slave..control..nwo

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
  11. Re: Real face of the war in Irak

Thats right AGK, war is hell believe it.................

12. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

but they are at your door step, police is getting more and more militarized, more prisons being built, prisons became an industry it self (magnitude).
    dont tell me you think that the above is for iraq folks..

13. AGK

I said before somewhere throughout all my rubbish that I don't feel we should be over there at all. We need to worry about ourselves, our own country and our own people. While Saddam was a real scumbag he keep his people in check, now look at the place, point being, the countries over there don't seem to want our help becoming liberated. It's hard to know what the the truth is when your goverment lies to you about facts that are happening over their, along with everything else, I am not, nor have I ever been in the military (I respect all the men and women whom serve our country big thanks to you guys & gals), so I can only go off what I see and read from, most likely, a bias source.;)
    But I figure, history will tell you that there has never really been peace over there so why do we always have to play big brother, actually biggy daddy cuz we'd smash other countries:D just like our dogs!:p

14. venom

venom Top Dog

Israel increases its borders every day.

[​IMG]

The palestinians land is even smaller today. I'd be pretty pissed off too.

15. AGK

That map ends at 2000 Israel gave back gaza like 4 or 5 yeas ago so that isn't acurate at all.;)
    I guess it says gaze is theres on that map didnt notice it at first but they did give back more of it or was it west bank either way the map end in 2000 the more land was given back after 2000

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
  16. jjbulls

jjbulls Pup

well gentleman..... I respet & support our Services in Afganistan 100% & want them to win the war & kill all Taliban & millitiants & anyone oppossed to us..! ...Butt..! as an englishman.. i absolutly hate the politions who put us in this position..! with our boys going into battle with sub-standard equipment. & to lay there lives down for a govenment.. who letts into our country all kinds of immigrants & gives them houses & beniffits far more than our Native people...! ...........These polititians should be ..Excecuted ..Hanged in Tralgar Square.. & all t.v. rights sold to sky sports & all procceeds paid to Help For Hero,s.....just my opinion........jj

17. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

ATT000031...jpg (21.9 KB), ATT000062...jpg (16.4 KB), ATT000093...jpg (24.0 KB), ATT000124...jpg (104.6 KB), ATT000155...jpg (73.0 KB), ATT000186...jpg (13.7 KB), ATT000217...jpg (21.0 KB), ATT000248...jpg (12.1 KB), ATT000279...jpg (31.0 KB), imstp_ani...gif (31.1 KB)
    some peaceful demonstraters from london