1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

reading Peds

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Will Power, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

What does 3XW?
    What does P0R ?
    What does ROM ?

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

register of merits is rom....and ill leave the 3xw upto the rest of yall to explain

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

POR-Producer of Record.....3xW-Three time winner.

4. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

I dont know anybody that still keeps up with POR.

5. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

thanx i am trying to understand my pups paper work a little better my breeder told me that the fathers work up might not look very impersive but their are alot of proven dog with wins not listed, how would i if i could get wins listed?

6. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

and how do you get ROM

7. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

If it's not listed, you're not going to get it listed. Things were private, as they should be.

8. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

very true thanx for the help!!

9. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Males get ROM after producing 4 Ch, Females 3. One point for each Ch and two for Gr Ch.