1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Re-introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nc_pitbullmommy, Nov 19, 2012.

1. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

I've not posted here since 2007. I got an email saying I had a private message and had to get my password and stuff sent to me. lol
    Wow a lot has happened since 2007.
    In 2009 I was diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder called Trigeminal neuralgia and I had to quit school. On June 21, 2011 Deisel (my brother's APBT I was keeping here) was attacked by a stray dog while he was in his chain spot. Consequently he had to be put to sleep. I got a lot of grief from people about my decision to have him put down but I felt it was for the best for him.
    January of this year after months of consideration I decided it was best for Nala to go back to her breeder. Nala was my 1/4 Frisco 3/4 Mayday dog that I had always wanted but physically I couldn't show her and it wasn't fair for her to just be a yard dog.
    With lots of medication I am able to "function" and I am going back to school next semester to get my Advertising and Graphic Design degree.
    On the dog front I have three dogs now; Samson - neutered APBT, Daphne - spayed Miniature Schnauzer and Ebby - spayed Doberman, who is actually a puppy from my first Doberman litter in 2004.
    I used to love chatting on here and adding my opinions, etc so I help to start being productive again!
    Samson
    [​IMG]
    Daphne
    [​IMG]
    Ebby
    [​IMG]

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Welcome back.