1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RE in ADBA?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shoes, Jun 11, 2012.

1. shoes

shoes Big Dog

I saw the following ad online for a Razor's Edge/Gotti litter that is ADBA registered... I thought that RE and Gotti lines were all UKC. Did they really get into the ADBA?

"Within the next month/month and a half we will be breeding our blue nose blue fawn pitbull. She is a little over 80lbs, 100% Razor Edge, and is ADBA registered with 7 generations. The male is also a blue nose, blue in color with white markings. He weighs in at about 100lbs, predoinantly Razor Edge with some Gotti, and is ADBA/UKC registered with 7 generations as well."

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

There are bullies registered with the Adba/UKC have been for a very long time. Although the UKC started pulling papers on some dogs. A lot of the peds on those bullies are hung so yes you will see ADBA registered bullies. Although the bully people I know registered their bullies with the ABKC as American Bullies because that's what they are. As far as I know Razor's Edge has always been an American Bully bloodline...

3. The posts are gone because this thread isn't about free masons, mormons, Utah, or any shit the ADBA did or didn't do. It's called staying on topic.

4. Tiznow

Tiznow Big Dog

I looked at some of those bully (Razor's Edge?) pedigrees. Yeah, they appear to be nothing but a lot of Am Staf with some Pit Bull that have long been registered with UKC as APBTs (long before UKC did away with single reg. (and someone put a "bloodline" name to it?).....they don't appear to be any more than that?

I guess that ABKC (?) they register them differently....

Looking at pics....oh yeah, I see some of those look like they might have a different breed mixed in, but some are just those big ol Pit Bulls we see more and more of....

Tiznow

5. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

I've heard of people showing Pitterstaffs and AST x APBT x Bully mutts too. Really, if it fits the standard, ADBA WILL let you show it.