1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rbj/bolio

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by thall28, Mar 29, 2010.

1. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Looking for RBJ/BOLIO could someone point me in the right direction of kennel that is running this with fairly good prices.

2. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

3. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

He himself asks big bucks for the dogs, but he puts litters from his friends on his website you could contact them to ask for the price of a pup.

4. KBK

KBK Big Dog

You wont get anybody on here offering names.
    If they have a website like Evo then fair enough but dont expect people to just spit names at you.
    That aint how the game goes.
    You gotta earn your stripes first and even then it aint a guarantee
    Your in the US so hit some ADBA shows and start talking to people, thats your best bet

5. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

x2  

6. popper

popper CH Dog

good post

evo home of the machobuck

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

dont be cheap and get a peds online account and research it yourself that and dog shows

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

a guy named heywood jahblomie has EXACTLY what you are looking for!
    you can reach him at his toll free number 1-800-938-8487. cant give you his house number but you can reach him there.
    good luck!

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

now why didnt you show me that one caos:p

11. skipper

skipper Big Dog

i was thinking of doing this one day, if the male works out female looks good. <a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=350082">NEXT TIME AROUND(HOPEFULLY)</a>

12. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Bigshow kennels in SC.... has a website

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I just forgot! :D