1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Raw Food Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Not sure how many of you feed raw, figured it wouldn't hurt to have a raw feeding picture thread to share photos of meals and things you feed. Hopefully it will be beneficial for someone interested in raw feeding.

Todays meal had more variety than usual, based on what was already thawed and what needed to go.

[​IMG]

organ heavy meal: Chicken drum, duck neck, lamb testicle, boneless pork, lamb tripe, beef liver, pork kidney, coconut oil, fruit/veg puree

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

how much does that weigh ? and hide the balls lol .

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

this was 20 ounces

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

My dogs would go crazy for all of that food lol. They rarely get a bowl that full, only if they were skimped the day before.

5. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

oh yea today she got extra, was out of organ for a few days.

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

[​IMG]

sardine, chicken drum, some boneless pork i think

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Good shit bk....ill post when I get to a cpu...

8. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Dam dogs to spoiled I'll eat that before the dogs do
    For me I just release them in the woods and they come back when they finished if they don't catch nothing they don't eat lol...

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yeah I tried that and the fucker came back with a human foot.then someone reminded me I live in the concrete jungle.I was wondering why all these trees got no branches or leaves and a bunch a staples in em.

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

.......lol......

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I don't feed raw as a maintenance food but like the thread and good idea.

12. JayW

JayW Big Dog

My jagds help keep the bulldogs fed.lol

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Both are 16oz

Today's meal: sardine, beef heart, beef liver, lamb brain, lamb tripe

[​IMG]

This was boneless lamb, testicle, liver, chicken feet

[​IMG]

14. Forever-So REAL

dam that's a big testicle lol... how much are you spending for those two 16oz bowls?

15. Forever-So REAL

that lamb brain some good eaten

16. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

damn that dog is spoiled rotten! Whats up with all the testicles kiddo you trying to tell us something lol.

17. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I'm spending more than I should, still building relationships and learning how to feed variety cost effectively. I'm spending about $3-3.50/day now. But I found a processor that needs some help processing goats, chickens, and rabbits, so i'm going to go donate my time to learn and help out in exchange for free meat and i'm really looking into making raw feeding a business venture for me.

18. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

and yea lamb have huge balls! lol. The dog didn't really know what to do with it at first so i had to take a knife to it and split it open... You guys do NOT want to know what the inside of a testicle looks like lol.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I need a referal for some green shoes ! Lol

20. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

You like those huh? I stay fly!