1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Raw Feeding Hoodies *get yours here*

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Hi Guys

I'm promoting a cool hoodie for all you raw feeders and enthusiasts. The Raw Feeding Community has hoodies for sale through Teespring. The way it works is that they need a minimum amount of 25 sold be the end of the campaign which is 12 days from today in order to print them. In the event that the goal of 25 is not reached, you will be reimbursed for your purchase. Anyways, I really want my hoodie and would appreciate any help from anyone wishing to purchase one. Thanks guys and Happy Raw Feeding

The Raw feeding community hoodies! | Teespring

[​IMG]

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

model one for us in bikini bottoms i bet mfs buy one!!

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

if ya'll contribute and i receive a hoodie i may just do that.

4. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

If that's the case I'll snag the whole load and you can send me the video via email....lmao JFA!

5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

On another note are you involved with or in any raw feed coops BK? Also pm your way....

6. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

ok BK i put my order in dont forget about us.

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

We reached our goal, thank you for your contribution ;-)

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Get the bikini bottoms ready

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yes sir!!! some tight sexy ones!!! i hope Lol!!