1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rate this blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mdoggz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

weas ya pic Mdoggz lol..

2. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

i dont see any link or anything, but by reading the posts i know whos dogs your talking about.

Call that line peddled or what you like but with the blood behind those dogs their are bound to be at least a couple of game dogs from all those litters. If i was starting out i would probly give the blood a shot as if it doesnt work you can move on. At least you have the papers to help for breeding purposes for line breeding etc.

3. fatman1

fatman1 Pup

luke has been dead for a few yrs now.

4. zarna

zarna Big Dog

after speaking to the lady that owned him in w.a, a little while ago, dont believe every thing you hear! lol :)

5. fatman1

fatman1 Pup

a good friend of mine got 2 pups off this same lady about a yr ago they were bred by ai as luke has been gone for a few yrs now. and i certainly dont believe much i here at all. im not trying to stir u i have no need.:)

6. zarna

zarna Big Dog

not trying to stir either, if you have spoken to this lady, you will know about luke, cheers, enough said!

7. mdoggz

mdoggz Pup

huh???????

8. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Well, the guy who sold me muscles told me last year or is it year before that muscles is a curr, he quit on him. I still go that message in my old profile. most likely reason why they passed him on to me lol

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

also dont believe everything u hear lol.. as the guy who who told me that was also selling for cheap me for a cheap pricea pup sired by muscles's son .. which i refused, because i didnt have place for the pup, and why would he tell me he was a curr and sell me a pup sired by his son !