1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rare pic of grandchampion mayday?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DiMaSaLaNg, Sep 18, 2006.

1. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

i just wanna share this to you guys, its the first time that ive seen this pic.

got this from a friend.

[​IMG]

2. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Ive never seen that pic before either, Thanks for sharing. He must have been a young dog in this picture.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thanks man, I havent seen that one. He was a beautiful dog :)

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

thanks for sharing i have not seen that before eithere.

5. PitDog

PitDog Pup

thanks tol... i wonder how old was he in that pic...

6. Atwater27

Atwater27 Big Dog

What is that, something from when he broke his leg?
    [​IMG]

7. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

First for me also. Thanks for sharing it with us.

8. CB

CB CH Dog

Here goes some other ones some people might have not seen of mayday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Suki

Suki Guest

pretty cool to see! first for me, as well.

Tx for that![​IMG]

10. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

he was one big azs pit! look at that noggin with his handler's hand next to his head. just looks like a mouth with feet.

11. Mystic

Mystic Pup

On SDJ march-april 1996, you can see May Day in the same place, like the black and white photo, The others photos are very nice pic of him, is the first time that i saw.

12. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

Here are some others...

OK, it's not working. How do I put the pics in the post instead of as attachments? (It won't let me paste anything into the post.)

13. yeah he was a pretty impressive dog but what i noticed was he always seemed to look bigger in picture,now trust me he was a fair sized dog by anyones standards unless you are a hippo breeder,but he just always seemed to look a little bigger in pictures at least that was my assumption.

14. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

im pretty sure that hand is victors hand