1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rampage VS sugar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, May 16, 2010.

1. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

fine display of mainstream sport sparring for a win

2. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

rampage is now captain of the A-TEAM.:o

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

My thoughts exactly

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sugar deserved the win......but rampage had the chance n stopped throwing knuckle n feck hugged him......i was screaming at the tv screen lol....hope fr a rematch......i doubt sugar will want it tho.....

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

have to say.....on the undercards.....that young british fighter looks good.....hathaway.....who beat diego sanches.....promising fighter....:)

6. venom

venom Top Dog

rashad is a better fighter, glad to see him win being that he lives kinda around this way.

but there probably won't be a rematch, but not cuz of sugar. Rampage has been saying he wants out of the UFC. He just wanted to fight rashad as his last bout. Dunno if he wants to end his UFC career with an L, but he'll probably go somewhere else and fight.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

rampage signed a 6 fight deal with UFC he can't go anywhere else to fight. 400+ days off from the gym would be hard for anyone fighting at that level. you could see the ring rust from the get go, timing was off he just was off that night. this just gives us a chance to see rampage VS griffen 2 that should be a good fight. shogun will destroy rashad just like he did to machida last month.

8. venom

venom Top Dog

I don't think shogun will destroy rashad. I think machida is a beast, but just cuz he beat shad and shogun beat him doesnt mean sugar can't beat shogun. but we'll see... most of y'all had rampage winning by TKO and it didn't happen...

I doubt rampage didnt hit a gym at all for a year n a half... but even so, his biggest advantage is just going toe to toe with someone and lettin his hands go. thats really the only way he could beat sugar on any given day in the best shape of his life or the worst.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you must not have herd rampage was in canada shooting "A team" movie last year & just rapped it up this year? a few weeks off then started his keep for rashad fight. over a year to train for this fight was a big advantage for rashad.

10. venom

venom Top Dog

Yeah? that doesnt mean he aint enter 1 gym lol. but either way, only way he woulda won is toe 2 toe.

11. venom

venom Top Dog

I been known about the movie though, not gonna see it. but u mustve not heard about it in time for this fight if u knew he had a year n half off and still picked him to KO rashad lol but w/e

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sure i made the pick because rampage is a great fighter. but even a great fighter is human after all.

13. venom

venom Top Dog

yeah, he's pretty good.
    I wouldn't place a bet on him though, imo.
    really i think the guy is better suited for some WWE type shit lol
    he likes acting, u never know.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think if that fight went one more round rashad would have gotten knocked out.

rashad won on takedowns that fight, which is an honest win. but after gettin pounded out that second round rashad was hurt, dazed even into the 3rd. that last takedown sealed the fight. but had rampage gotten another round he would have wrapped it up.