1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.kershner

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by azdog, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azdog

azdog Big Dog

Has Anyone Had Good Luck With His Dogs?does Anyone Else Have Good Tight Mayfield Dogs?

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

this should get some intresting replies.

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

LOL, "Who" where are you at? Here is a question you should be all over!

4. .....................lol...............

5. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm waiting..............LOL

6. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i think we are all...lol:D

7. who

who Top Dog

hahaha guys...very funny.....lol....Rod's dogs are LARGELY underestimated....BUT i do not have any of his dogs...so i cant say from experience....i dont know the guys name but he goes under TIN PIN Alley i think in don's chat room ....HE RUNS gamedog web site but he wont let the cat out of the bag on that though....all i can say is ROD's dogs have The PUREST GENES in the game....their PURE mayfield.....if you have any other questions ....i will answer them....but let me say one more thing....DON uses this saying ALL THE TIME..."people that dont got them will bash them....People that got them are as quiet as CHURCH MICE".....thats why ALOT of their records arent put to the public....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2004
  8. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

Awww, can't we all just get along! "Waits aswell"

9. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“Rod's dogs are LARGELY underestimated”
    Did you mean overestimated? Have you NOT noticed what he is charging for them?

10. azdog

azdog Big Dog

I THINK IT IS LIKE $1500-UP.I HEAR ALOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM AND HIS DOGS,I NEVER HERD ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ETHER ONE.BUT I WAS WONDERING THE TRUTH FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS DELT WITH THE TWO.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2004
  11. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“I THINK IT IS LIKE $1500”

Was that for the whole yard?

12. azdog

azdog Big Dog

THATS FOR A PUP.

13. azdog

azdog Big Dog

HIS DOGS LOOK NICE ON HIS WEBSITE & THEY LOOK WELL TAKEN CARE.BUT LOOKS MEAN NOTHING.I HAVE HERD SOME OF HIS DOGS WILL NEVER SHOW AND SOME OF THEM TAKE THREE YEARS AND LONGER TO GET HOT.ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO TIGHT BRED ,THEY ARE THAT WAY.I KNOW ALOT OF BREEDS CAN'T TAKE TIGHT BREEDING WITHOUT LOOSING GAMENESS.I WAS WONDERING IF THEY LOST IT ALSO.

14. who

who Top Dog

these have not lost ANY GAMENESS their bred through how everyone breeds ....BEST to BEST.....WITHIN THE FAMILY!!!!!......these dogs are pure in every way....dont knock it till you tried it...thats all i ahve to say....i doubt ANY of you have them cause yall believe to much what yall hear....get one and you'll me one of many to follow....

15. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

who, you should put your posts in msword before you post, your spelling and grammer is horrible ;)

16. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

i don't havce none of dm dogs , but $1500 wtf you would find something way better from someone else and cheaper. don't get me wrong if i like how a dog a bred and he's ped looks good i'd spend any amount of money to get him or her , but not for a dog that it takes 3 years to get hot! i have a couple of males that were hot at 10 months thinking that they balls had already dropped. no dissing dm and his dogs , but 1500 what a load of crap

17. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

For $1,500.00 the dog should come with a 2 1\2 years supply of food :P

18. who

who Top Dog

The price is that much cause you get what you pay for....the lowest price is i think 800 but thats for a NOT AS PURE dog....the purer the better and ANY that has ANY understanding of this family would know that...Rod's dogs trun on around 4 1/2 months and he will tell you that also...he has to seperate them around this time....and i never heard of ANY of his dogs waiting 3 years to turn on...the only one i heard of that is like that is a BITCH and she ate STRICT9 or somthing like that (rat poison) like i said before DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRIED IT...

19. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

i'd rather buy two dogs that are the same tighten the bloodline myself then pay $1500 for something that would probably not even be worth a pile a rocks! i don't knock nobody dogs , but just because the sire and dam are game don't mean the pups will be , most of the apbts are mostly crossed anyways , just heavily breded with one bloodline and crossed with seomthing.

20. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRIED IT”
    Do you have that philosophy on ‘man love’ too? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.