1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.i.p uga vii

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Muttkip, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

2. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Now maybe they could get a "real bulldog" for a mascot. Those English Bulldogs are a health care nightmare. Short-lived, a myriad of health problems and can barely breathe in weather above 55 degrees Fahrenheit. What a mascot for athletes.

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

who says the english bulldogs arent all that? this guy right here stands his ground as an Auburn rushes right at him. at least they are smart and know how to help the team out;)...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGHh14uvKk[/ame]

RIP uga

4. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Dude seriously don't knock tradtion.....

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

[​IMG]

this dog is so far off from tradition Im surprised this dog lived as long as it did
    its useless

and to be truthfull it dosnt even look like a bulldog to me

LIKE I SAY I WOULD RATHER THE BULLIES REPLACE THIS BREED OF DOG

6. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Seriously, this is the memorial section, this should not be where we DEBATE! Just because he doesn't look like a bulldog to you, does not mean there aren't millions of people in Georgia mourning the passing of a beloved mascot and a long time tradtion in MY state. I'm not even an UGA fan and I'm in mourning over it.

And I do agree that it is an unhealthy breed and that the modern day Bulldog should not look like that, but it does. And UGA VII meant a great deal to a lot of people.

I am not here to debate this in memorial section.

7. dogman82

dogman82 Pup

Tradition my happy ass...hahaha R u serious... Just cause its "tradition" dont make it right...Or it cant be change or even stepped on for that matter.. So u like a animal that lives a life of unhealthyness.. Really.. They can get a Johnson or similar bred bulldog and have a real deal mascot that can run out the tunnel down the field and everywhere else besides being carried on a cart or runnin 30 good secs and and then go to pass out... Gotta Love that good ol tradition.. RIP poor fella... I guess

Folks dont believe in workin dogs no more but just wat is cute and adorable.. In dat case get a stuffed animal and keep it movin'

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

the last few Ugas have had habits of biting players and any damn body else who crossed there paths i have no room for a man biter of any breed especially one who bites one of my beloved auburn tigers

9. Why dont they replace Uga with some sort of hybrid bulldog such as an old english? seems they might survive a bit longer! Ever seen the first uga? way more athletic looking the the more recent abominations...