1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P. Hoss & Lyric

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by charedshadow, Dec 12, 2009.

1. R.I.P. Hoss & Lyric

my two youngest pits have recently passed on... and it's really taken a BIG toll on the kids... I'm not sure what went wrong or what we did wrong... we've raised pits as long as I can remember...

we were most attatched to them since they were from the first breeding of MY youngest dog, Flake...

ahh... it really hurts my heart to see the kids THIS upset over a couple of pups... but still... when you love someone as deeply as the kids loved those dogs... I can understand where they're coming from...

2. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Re: R.I.P. Hoss & Lyric

sorry for your losses.i hate losing pups.R.I.P HOSS&LYRIC.

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

They passed at the same time? Could it have been parvo? Sorry for your loss.

4. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

With both of them going at the same time do you think they could have been poisoned? My aunt lost all 3 of her dogs cause a jackass ex threw some poison over the fence. Sorry about ur loss:(

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I'm so sorry for your losses...:(

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

how do you not know what happened?