1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P. Deuce

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Mott's APBT's, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Gets me real choked up even just typing this.Everyone here that knows me .I just wanted to let you know that Deuce passed away last night.He was my favorite dog on this earth.As was his mother before she passed in January of 07.I couldnt ask for anything more in a dog.He was the last of his line.And cant be recovered.Coincindentally the same dog signed his discharge papers that signed his mothers.One literally twice his size as he was only in the high 30's.He was the best puppy ive ever had.Seems like it was yesterday.He was burried next to his mother Maxine and his littermate brother moses.But hes not there.Hes in that big yard in the sky with Mr.Corvino where there are no chains.

R.I.P. Deuce aka Boy Boy aka Bugga Boy Aka Bugga Nuts aka Slug aka Slug Bug
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
  2. i's so sory to hear that

3. Sorry to hear of the lost. May Deuce RIP.

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

So sorry for your lose. He will always be with you in spirit.

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

sorry for your lost.

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

My sincere condolences go out to you and yours bud.

7. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Sorry for your loss.

8. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

:( so sorry for your loss.
    RIP Deuce.
    run free...

9. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

So sorry to hear that.

10. I'm sorry to hear that. Be well as you mourn your friend.

11. cutt

cutt CH Dog

RIP DEUCE... hes chillin now with all the greats