1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

R.I.P. Another job by the SPCA

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Buck E. Owens, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

These two dogs where put down this week end due to a domestic call. The temporary owners couldn't care for than and a replacement wasn't found or looked for , Very Sad. Tried to get them my self for my friend but but it was too late by the time i got the news. They were put down Sunday Night.:(

R.I.P. Rush
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=294535

R.I.P. Boom Boom
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=55736

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's bad,they were really nice bred dogs too.

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

RIP :(
    Sucks to loose them, sucks even more when they were failed completely...

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Good to hear Buck. Glad someone is stepping up for the dogs.

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Damn...two beautiful and well bred dogs gone. RIP. Thanks Buck for trying to help.

7. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

awesome looking dogs and outstanding peds... RIP little buddies... What a shame...:(:(:(

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

They were surrendered by his elderly mother that was told they would find good homes, two days later put down.

Like i said the last too peds. I posted are the survivors they will be farmed here(my place) for a few years now.

9. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Aww RIP poor babys. Glad you're savin the other two.

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Oh, the lies they tell...

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwwww..... that's shitty. :( Glad you scooped up those other two though!

12. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Glad you got the two, wish you could have gotten the other two... RIP

13. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

glad you saved the others..2 very well breed dogs gone...r.i.p.:mad: