1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

question??

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by DiMaSaLaNg, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

yah it goes both ways though. Some day it will pass. Or we all may die and never see the passing of it. Who knows. I do know I got called honkey allot when I was a kid. By both whites and blacks. Now I dare them too. So I can stick my Magyar fingers in their eyes and pluck them out and piss in the hole.

2. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

:D damn, i wouldnt mess with you if i were them.

3. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2006
  4. Attila

Attila Guest

5. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i didnt know they were illegal there..

my friend who is coming with me to philippine his grand father was in to game fowl there in philipine.. so i thought it would be legal there !!!!

he us also my house mate.. so we always ask him about how his grand father did it in philippine and how successful he was.. or maybe he is just full of $hit lol :D

6. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

hahah! game fowls are okey. We even have TV shows and Commercials about it! it's just a long time tradition way way from the time of the spaniards. It aint going anywhere. :D Bigtime families, Politicians are into it. It's big money! LOL

your friend aint bullshittin. hehe

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

To contribute to an old-ass discussion, I think ABK has the link to the pedigree of a Lar-San dog who was also a 1- or 2-time winner. A little on the big side and not representative of what's being done with the line in general, but still of historical interest.

8. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Well....Not sure exactly what you are looking for in the question that originally started the conversation, but to answer your question in what I comprehended....You want to know if there are any shox bred to go offspring that do well in any registry? IF that be the case....

ADBA....5 for 5 events, earning 29 points confo / 3 weight pull.

AADR....1 for 1 event, earning 10 points confo.

UKC....7 for 7 events, earning 95 points/3 Majors confo.

ABKC....1 for 2 events, earned Jr. Handler. (Just went to show off MY APB TERRIER!)

CGC

TT

9. dipsetCLK

dipsetCLK Pup

just wanted to chime in and add that the TNT dogs around have shown well..they arent for everyone but there are a few people on here with some and they are happy from what I can gather...

10. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i will see u in june hopefully :D gov giving out 900 dollars as a stimulus package to ease recession, im gonna use it to go to Philippine with my friend for 2 weeks.

my goal, is to check out different kennels and take pix with gr ch and ch pitbulls, cant wait.

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009