1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

question for the older dogmen/women

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lrk, Feb 22, 2011.

1. lrk

lrk Big Dog

In your opinion what was the best dog you have witnessed in your time and why would you consider them the best (wind,agility,pure power etc.....?

2. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

PETTUS' " CRIMSON TIDE"

JOHNSON'S OR DEVINES' "ZEB"

Both complete package without a doubt

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

charlie (4XW)...brought everything to the table you could ask...even to being an easy keeper....no bad habits....hard worker....brought it all...US1

4. Tndog

Tndog Pup

I would have to say it would be GC Art&Gc Boomerrang and a dog named Kato that was Corvino bred was mabe the best dog i ever saw he died at about 2years old from parivo.He could have been another Zebo i think he was the best finisher i ever saw.

5. dolemite

dolemite Pup

Hargroves Gr.Champion Outlaw...