1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

question-blue dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rhinna13021, Dec 18, 2009.

1. okay i was on the other thread and I have a question. What is wrong with blue dogs? Or white ones? I know Boomers Ped. hardly had any APBT's in it. Yet he was registered as an APBT..can someone explain this to me. How can they do that. Why the introduction of other larger bullies into the bloodlines. And can i have some links on some good bloodlines to check out?

All I know about Rhinna is she is 50% RE..which from reading on here is not a very good line if i am correct? BUT to me that doesnt matter she is my baby and she is spayed anyways.

Thanks for any imput before hand.

PS..I would LOVE to see some examples of good APBT that are up to standard(i think thats how i want to phrase it)...again thank you.

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Please use the search tool on the site... This horse has been beating to death 100 times over so PLEASE do the reading on your own... The Gallery is FULL of great examples of the GameDog old and new dogs alike... PLEASE search!

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

As far as having blue dogs that are true APBT i see nothign wrong with it and the whole white dog stuff i really dont understand there are many many well bred white dogs dont know where the person from the other thread come up with the white dog BS,and now for the papers these BULLIES do have apbt in them and many well bred ones but they are 10-12 generations back on the majority and im just gonna say im sure that alot of these papers are falsified which really isnt very hard to do. and as far as your dog goes dont worry what others think of her and has ben told to u many time lover her for what she is a good dog as far as pics of a good bred apbt there are plenty of good specimen on this site under photos and in just about every thread

4. Thanks for reminding me about the search tool...lol. I found the answers i was looking for.

I do love Rhi Rhi for her. BUT if one more person on the street approaches me and says stupid crap i may have to slap em silly. UGH. I swear the ignorance around here is astounding. I just had a teacher say that they are vicious dogs..the whole time Rhinna was licking her hand...:eek::eek:

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well it seems the to me the only people who dont have bad impressions of anything u would call a pitbull is someone who has never owned one,and to these people i always sit and talk about statistics and whatever else i can to explain but still they will argue with you the whole time just ignore the ignorance and keep a positive attitude of the breed

6. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

boomers ped got blues?white ones? not apbt?