1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question about peds....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Rocko, May 19, 2009.

1. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

I havent really been into "papers" untill alittle while ago and know how to read them and how its set up and all but Im still not sure on one thing. Why are some dogs listed in blue,red, or black. I know black isnt a link but what is the diffrence between blue and the red? From what I can tell they usually tells abit about the dog 2xw, 5xw, por, rom, etc. Is that correct?

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

no correlation in color whatsoever. just people trying to make it look less ~drab~

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

If you are talking about peds online then your wrong, Black names are a link and the red names mean that there was info input in the before title and blue means there was info put in the after title. It doesn't mean there are Ch. or whatever it just means someone typed in the before or after title space.

4. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Hey, thanks. I am talking about online...
    For instance like this one...(just pulled it off the latest post w a ped. Hope the member doesnt mind if you do let me know and Ill pull it off)
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=560

so like in this one, it just means info was typed in before or after the originial name was entered in on the ped? and the when you click on the link it goes to that dog ped.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Ok, it says GR CH.(thats one block) (name) Mayday (after title) Rom. You could put whatever you wanted in those blocks and the color would change. Say if you just had a dog with an after title then it would be blue. if you had a before title then it would be red. if both then the after title overides it and the whole thing is blue. hope it helped you.

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

hmm, didnt know about that, learn sumthin new every day. so how does green arrive? or is that just one of the manual entries?
    you can also manually change the text color, seen that quite a few times. have seen the ~breeder~ in one color, dogs name in another.

7. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Don't know how to change colors or put the breeders name. 1xer's or 2xer's without any titles are usually green.

8. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

yeah me too rr didn't think there was much to it, other than making it looking better..lol