1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy winner of MAY goes too.....

Discussion in 'Puppy of the Month' started by FearlessKnight, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baizen's EVO:
    [​IMG]

Very beautiful ....Love the coat!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

2. way to go evo! beautiful dog blaizen. can't wait to see you all at the illinois show!

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Congrats! She looks great!

4. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

A great big thanks to all those that voted for our newest member of the family - Evo. He's a great pup and we're so lucky to have him with us.

BB thanks for the congrats and you'd better be ready for this little guy to give you some serious competition in Illinois! :p

I have to mention this coolhandjean - she's a he! (oops!) :D LOL!!! Thanks for your support always! ;)

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yup, my bad...I see his "special purpose" now. lol...

6. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

No problem, you gave me a good laugh! I guess when they're that young it's hard to see that "special purpose", huh? You've cracked me up!

I'm posting new pics of him in the gallery. We're loving the way he's shaping up.

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Congrats he is a handsome pup

8. yeah now i'm wondering if i should go to michigan this weekend or not! i still wanna celebrate in illinois! damn what to do what to do! :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.