1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

puppy help!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PIT_DOMINATION, Jul 28, 2006.

1. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

my puppy (8 weeks old) had this little spot on her head. the hair was missing and you could see the skin and it was a little raised. it just looked like she had been playing rough with the other puppys. Now its starting to crack a tiny bit and looks like it might start bleeding. is this just the puppies playing rough or what? has anyone else seen this before.

2. Attila

Attila Guest

With out seeing it I would say hot spot, ring worm or mange guessing in that order. take the little bugger to the vet and have it checked out. They could at least treat it in an early stage and fix it quick.

WB

3. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

yeah thats what im going to do. i just needed to see if you guys had any thoughts. -thanks

4. sound like a case of ringworm to me.the way it is raised and cracking and the hair is missing.the vet will set you up with the medicene to get it back on track.just keep an eye on yourself and your family and any other dogs since ringworm is contagious to both people and other animals.