1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

puppy got ran over

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by craigjones1187, Jan 4, 2010.

1. my 8 month old "puppy" got ran over bout 4 hours ago and to say the least im upset about it....it was my sister who got him she lives right across the street from me and drives about 50 miles an hour down her driveway and my puppy was right beside it...anyways i put a lot of time and money into my little dog and now he is gone:(. im mad and heartbroken,I already talked to her and she apoligized and sayed she didnt know wich i find hard to believe. they sayed she got him with both tires and he still tried to get to the yard till he fell over dead.... I just wish i really knew if he was dead or not when they put him in the truck because if i could have at least took him to the animal hospital. but my dad was picking up his horses from there and stopped and told me "we were gone at the time" istoped on the side of the road to look at some hogs. maybe if i hadnt of stopped i could of prevented it. but he is gone now and im gonna miss that damn dog...sitting on the porch with me trying to crawl up in my lap his whole 40 pounds lol...

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

damn man, thats awful, sorry for your loss.

3. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

Never easy losing a pup...get back on the horse and get another one brother.

4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Hate to hear it. I don't know what I would do if that happened to my pup.

Vic

5. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Get another pup man, it helps you move on. This time keep him/her on a chain spot when they aren't right under your nose and within your reach... I'm not trying to sound like an ass, its just guaranteed to prevent you having to suffer through it again. Sucks for your loss, condolences.

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I am so sorry for your loss!!! It is for situations like these that your dog should be trained to avoid moving vehicles and reliably able to be recalled. It is never wise to allow an untrained pup to run freely without being able to control it. It was an accident, but I hope you never allow your dog to be at risk in the future!!!! Hard lesson.

7. Sorry Dude,get another 1 and dont give 2 her 8 month old pup shouldn't be off leash we learn the hard way. :(

8. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

sorry for your loss, losing a dog is never easy.

9. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

you have my condolances man, i was made when my sister ran over my $5,000 show bred Akita :( its was a 80lb WHITE dog how do you not see that.

10. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Sorry for your loss but these things happen when you have dogs running loose in the front yard. Not a reasponsible thing to do, especially with this breed! Had he lived he may have killed another neighbors animal and the shit would be all over the news. This breed doesn't need anymore bad press because of irresponsible owners. Sorry to come down so hard on ya but if things don't change quickly our breed will be done in the USA!

11. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

sorry to hear that bro sux

12. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I know you are hurting right now. I am very sorry. After a little while go pick you out another sweet puppy and never let it off leash. Get you a good chain spot for when you cant walk the dog and he will live a long and happy life with ya.

13. popper

popper CH Dog

damn man sorry. i lost a pup to parvo ... 3 weeks later my buddy had a breeding so i picked up a female and it helpedme out BIGTIME