1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy food?????????????

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by d-phi931, Nov 11, 2006.

1. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

can someone suggest a good puppy food brand for pups something that matains theirs weight and is good for thier coat and bones ect. Right now im feeding them imas is that a alright? someone please respond and help.

2. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I tried iams but didn't get the results I was looking for so I switched mine to nutro natural choice and they're doing great on it.

3. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i give my dogs kirkland you can get it at costco for $18=40 lbs i think is as good as nutro or even better and they are doing grate on it but at the same time each dog is different you can buy some of the most expensive food and the dog might not like it just think about that also.

5. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Any premium or super-premium brand should do.

6. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I don't put my pups on puppy food. I just use a good quality adult food for all the dogs.

7. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I do the same thing.

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Please run a search. One of the biggest topics on this site is kibbles, with a large portion of the questions specifically pertaining to best food to feed a APBT pup.

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Mine Eat Nutro Natural Choice Chicken and Oatmeal and they do fine on it.

10. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

I feed my dogs Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra Premium. Yeah it cost more, but the dogs look great, act great and really enjoy it. It is an all life stages dog food so I can feed all of them the same food. http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/dogformulas/UltDog.html

Ferk out

11. I feed the same, although mother and weaning pups get 50% DVP-NB and 50% Eukanuba Medium Breed Puppy.

12. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I don't use puppy food