1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy Age/Weight Charts?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kay, May 5, 2005.

1. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

ok kay i went to the vet today and diamond is 6wks and 7 pounds. will post again at 9wks. I ALSO POSTED SOME PICS IN THE GALLERY.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2005
  2. honeygirl

honeygirl Pup

Hi everyone I have a question if a pup at 10 weeks is 9 lbs does that mean she will be small in weight when fully grown????:p
    FYI..Mom is 53 lbs and Dad is 55 lbs.

3. BBouchard

BBouchard Pup

I have a huge question. We adopted my puppy from the shelter, the mom is a short haired GSD the dad we can only assume is a pittie. This is Lexy. As of right now she is about 4-5 months and only weights in at 25 pounds. We are trying to get a good idea on how big she will be, any idea? Lexy.jpg

4. I weighed my first 10 or so dogs on their monthly birthday. And found that for the most part i could take their weight at 4.5 months and double it. So a dog that weighs 25lbs at 4.5 months would weigh about 50lbs full grown. This held true on dogs that ranged anywhere from 40 to 70lbs. also none of them gained any weight after 10 months. Of course this depends on how fat or skinny you keep your dogs. But for me this is how it works everytime.