1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppies

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Mickeyg, Apr 17, 2013.

1. eddiecr

eddiecr Pup

Quick question: how old was the pup when his ball came down? Im asking because my pup is almost 5 months old now and no where to be seen :( and Im little worry now...
    your comments are very welcomed!
    BTW: SWEEEET nice looking dogs!!!
    Cheers

2. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I think they were droped by 5 months ...can u feel it there even thou they come down there small on a pup lol but if there's no sign soon I would get some better advise its bad news if they don't show

If u live in the uk take what the vet says with a pinch of salt thou because they will try oat to get you to give him the chop but I think that's the only thing if they don't come down naturally pal

3. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Really nice looking pups

4. ironbull

ironbull Pup

smashing pups micky that bitch i allways liked is a cracker pal there all nice pups from that litter credit to u mate

5. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers fokes :-)

6. wally85

wally85 Pup

the one with the eye patch looks very smart ;)

7. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers wally that's bullseye jr he's going to be a big chunky bugger wen fully developed

8. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Bronto aka Bronx ;-)

He's a bloody tank 21kg around 45lbs at 7 ish months the next uk weight pull Stafford champ just hope he stays in the 40's early 50 lbs not 60 odd lbs freak staffy lol but a cracker of a dog

[​IMG]
    Eating a duck wing lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's huge wen u see him it's mad lol

9. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Wicked pup m8

10. fonzy

fonzy Pup

he does look very big , hes bigger than his parents already lol, how tall is he?

11. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers don

A up Daz I don't no I didn't get the tape out but he's taller then storm and she is 17.5 have u seen storms sire Chico ?? Look on here if not he's the same bloody huge big fucker lol biggest staff I have seen tbh I think this kid my be the same

Funny aint it a 50-60 lbs dog comes out of 2 that are 40 lbs bullseye was 38 lbs last time I seen him 4 weeks ago lol his 7 month old son would squash him lol

12. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ill mske this tread the update tread now I think so I have got a back up of my pics and any one intrested on how they develop can see ur welcome to put peanut here to good to see them all together ain't it

I am going to get Bronx in the pulling harness today no weight just noise get him used to it the next champ !!!!

13. fonzy

fonzy Pup

i bet old winston is keeping an eye on him, he will have to borrow winstons harness the size of him lol,
    hes a good looker and all

14. fonzy

fonzy Pup

cheers mickey as i have just brought a new camera i thought i will try and learn how to use it so he we go
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Shes a gorgeous girl fonzy. And what a great litter of pups mickey, bullseye jr is a beast!! ill definately be following there progress.

16. efcpeter

efcpeter Pup

Tell you what Fonzy, you've touched on a belter pup their mate, just how I like them, nice and leggy. Your doing a great job with her mate! keep up the good work. Congrats to Mickey on an outstanding litter, you must be very proud.

17. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers guys am just greatful there all in good homes like fonzy's and mrs fonzy's house

U can breed the best litter in the world but the owners have to do the real hard work bringing them on and there all doing me proud !!!

Some great pics there fonzy tell u what next time u see John at a show he will give u some tips he's a right wiz kid with cameras lol

18. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

P.s

There to young to meet winston yet Bronx used to do his head in wen he was here we used to play a little bit with him but winston is a mardy bugger lol

Ya I don't think storms harness will fit now lol I have got a tiny pup harness here I was going to start him in but he grew out of that at 15 weeks lol

19. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

they looking great thoses pups

20. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cheers gun man one if them could of been with u in France working them big pigs there good size for it to males going to be 50+ lbs easy big heads big mouths strong bite hopfuly