1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

FL: Puppies found in cages, dogs abandoned in cars during Apopka dog-fighting bust

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, May 28, 2014.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Posted: 5:35 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, 2014

APOPKA, Fla. —Animal control officers will move into the back yard of a home where police said they busted a sophisticated dog-fighting ring.

Apopka police said the dog-fighting ring was much bigger than they expected.

Investigators said when the ring was broken up, the dogs' owners abandoned them in cars and crates or let them loose in the neighborhood. Puppies were found in cages as well.

Police said it was a mobile dog fighting operation that was conducting a dog fight when officers arrived.

Between 25 and 40 people ran into the neighborhood on 7th Street. Many of them were caught, but didn't answer questions as they were hauled off to jail.

Seven people who were arrested were injured.

"We've had seven transported tonight, four of them with Taser deployments, one of them was apprehended by an Apopka K-9, and then several others were for other illnesses related to their attempts to flee," said Sgt. Kim Walsh of the Apopka Police Department.

Apopka police said they've been investigating the dog-fighting ring for several months.

[​IMG]

More pictures and news video available at link:
    Puppies found in cages, dogs abandoned in cars during Apopka... | www.wftv.com

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

that's a nice looking dog.

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.......heard the r-coon...was a 4xW....lol......lol.............

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Sure looks well taken care of from here

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

That raccoon, can rest easy now after a life of horror, Now its sleeping it off as it was attacked by Pitbulls..:ohshit:.... WTF ? LMFAO !!! :butbutbut:These news reporters are whack!!! :Insanity:

6. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

I thought punching bags were used to train, wait for it........

Boxers! Yeah, yeah....sorry. :-P

7. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Cajun, it's none of my business on how others take care of their property but IMO they sure didn't look like they were "well taken care of." They weren't starving but I sure wouldn't want any of my dogs living in that horrendous looking yard.

8. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah treez he should have took better care of his yard. Thats why you dont take on more hounds then you can handle better to have 5 or 6 well taken care of then 15 or 20 and have em lookin fucked up!!

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

they on some bullshit for talkin bout the punchin bag thou!!

10. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I was like dam nigga can't punch on a punching we already know no treadmill but he did want his dogs fat like him lol.. Oh!! and that yard

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I was strictly referring to the dog in the picture up top

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. Raindog

Raindog Pup

Wow, those mugshots.

13. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

C'MONN man you got your neighbors house 5' from your's and matching in the yard with dead animals and pot plants??? Dogs on a 3' chain under a plastic bin. How dumb do you have to be? Dont shit where you sleep.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I just watched the video, Yea shitty yard. But the punching bag!!!! And the raccoon lol man I tell ya these news reporters

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea that was kinda strange! But I can say in some neibhorhoods you can pull shit like that off

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. JP38

JP38 Pup

Some people no longer posses the ability of having common sense, all could of been avoided with proper husbandry not having 15 cars parked right next to your house and neighbors with dogs in them, and rolling dogs in the basement.

17. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

all them damn dogs what were they tryna do have a ghetto convention?? a five card show in the hood!!! lmao!! its called keepin a low profile smart MFS know how important that is!!

18. david63

david63 CH Dog

Somebody tip off the police. Yes JP 38 Common sense isn't so common anymore.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....dog's..n...drug's.......don't ...mix..........lol...........