1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pup I bred@ 6 months

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by ultimathule, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

I quite like how this little dog is turning out so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

looking good.

3. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Almost a SBT look the game type

4. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

nice,got a ped?

5. looks nice can we get a ped

6. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Look at the top of you screen:)..........

8. redneck

redneck Pup

nice looking kc stafford there, just shows if you keep the show champions away from the ped you are in for a decent shout at getting a sound pet. good luck with him

9. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

Exactly:) If this litter had show champions as parents,they would look quite different. Im happy with my lot:)

10. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

agree, stay away from dogs that are just for show no matter the bloodline. show ch titles, and ribbons are just pathetic and senseless to me. just my opinion

11. Wally

Wally Pup

Nice type of pup.

12. beanieman

beanieman Banned

I like the second pic of the pup ;)

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

them valglos had sum serious nuts on them wen i seen them....i think casanova in 2000 i think.....show staff stuff.....but biiiiiiig nut....

14. Looks alot like Scooby Doo.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:confused::confused::confused:

16. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

I have it from good authority that Scooby Doo was infact a Bandog gone wrong, it was his nephew Scrappy Doo that came from two proven gamedogs. I think he must mean Scrapy peppapig cos uncle Scoob was a good for nothing cur as was proven many times over.

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ahhhhhhhhhh.............glad we cleared that up:eek:........atleast scrappy had some "want it " in him.....lol...:D

18. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Nice pup...

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

nope sorry guys scrappy was a cur too. was unfortunate too see him work if you could call it that, all show and no go. if he had kept his mouth shut he may have done better.

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

1st time ive heard of a dog doing better when he had his mouth shut!!:D:D:D;):p