1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pup discovered the spring pull today

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Herodog1, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    shes a little live wire

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

gettin her off to a good start.

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

looks like she is having a wonderful time hanging out. Goog lokin little pup there!

4. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Thanks guy's, she sure is fun, giving our other Staff alot of trouble already lol

5. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cracking pics mate ....I would put a bit carpet or somthing down to protect his pads them slabs will soon wear them down pal

6. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Hey Mickeyg, Funny you should say that she did scuff one of her back pads a little. Will be doing that now. Didn't think she would stay on it long enough but she loves it, had to take her off it in the end. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

7. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

No probs mate they also slice them were the slab joins mate I learnt the hard way my dog ripped both to bits in seconds then there out of the game for 2 weeks lipping :-( get a cheap rug go all day then just make sure she don't pull her teeth out of line but i think thst happens wen fokes tug agaist them to hard to young she should be fine on her own I should think

8. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Again cheers mate, always appreciate any advice as I'm always learning...

9. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

Great pics, seems that you are having fun, looks like she loves it

10. Preben W

Preben W Pup

Great looking pup, seems like she is having a good time :)