1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

???Pulling Carts and rails???

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by pulldoginks, Sep 7, 2005.

1. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

I am looking for some good blue prints on how to build a pull cart and rail system for the APA. I need to find one asap. I have been working with the APA on starting a pull event here in Beloit, Kansas. I have a sponcer lined up to build a cart and the rails I need. I have the regulations for the APA but not a good Blue print for the builders. Thanks Everyone. -Heather

2. EnigmaX

EnigmaX Pup

Heather,

I haven't come across any actual blueprints, although I have come across some articles on it. Could they possible provide the requirements for the cart?

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Heather,What type of track are ya'll looking to run? There are 3 different types.Wheeled,rail,and sled.I have a wheeled cart that is regulation style,but smaller.I can get you pics of it in the morning if you would like.It's really simple.I may also be able to get you pics and specs for a rail system.(2 totally different types of pull).If you would like I can give you some contact info to a sister kennel of mine.They have started off many clubs for different states and registries.They judge with UKC, and also host the APA pulls here in South Mississippi.

4. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

Can you buy the carts anywhere?

5. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I don't personally know of anywhere,but I'll holla around.I was thinking about selling mine when I was down after the storm,but I may keep it and try to get back on my feet.

6. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

Here's a few pictures of the track we use when we hold pulls, we run this one either dirt or carpet. We have a more basic one we use at the house to train on. We don't really have any blue prints, we just took in pictures of different tracks, specifications required and told them what we wanted. This track has been used for UKC and APA, and is also approved for ADBA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

Thats A Great Looking Set Up

8. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Who made that?
    It's great.